What do you boycott?

Are there companies or franchises you boycott?

I'm pretty much done with Disney Star Wars. I also never pay money to watch Marvel movies, but still find them entertaining enough to watch.

No interest in the new Jurassic World movies. The first Jurassic World movie was terrible and only good for Bryce webms.

I'm not going to watch anything from Warner Bros Fantastic Beasts or DC (except Joker 2 if that ever comes out) due to the sheer shit quality of those movies.

Stopped watching Stranger Things after season 2, from what I've heard with the lesbian reveal and other retarded shit I made the right choice.

Never going to watch the new Game of Thrones show, and definitely going to avoid but very much enjoy the shitshow surrounding Rings of Power.

Attached: 3242343.png (1047x765, 122K)

Don't care didn't ask.
Just watch films from before circa 2010. Most of them are kino.

Why would anyone boycott something as trivial as entertainment media? It's all meaningless tripe. If you don't want to watch something just don't watch it.
Like I haven't see a 2F2F movie since Walker died being I found them boring

>If you don't want to watch something just don't watch it.
That's boycotting

TLJ is kino get over it

im not watching any of op's mentions or anything with more than one darkie. cope, tourists. i wont even pirate your trash out of morbid curiosity and you're just gonna have to sit there and deal with it.

I boycott anything made after 2008 crash from hollywood except some movies from good directors

>Are there companies or franchises you boycott?

All of them

Attached: plex.png (512x512, 145.87K)

I literally don't consume any Western media except YouTube/Twitch and Vidya. The last two I will also drop if things keep going the same direction.

I boycott the almond industry unironically. Those shitty nuts use up so much water to grow it's unreal.

for me its avocados, what a waste

I do the same. I do not care for Disney and what they do with IPs. It’s not a new practice for them.

Since I’ve boycotted almost every new piece of media, I basically come here to discuss old stuff I haven’t had time to watch yet, or the rare based movie/TV show that gets through the woke bullshit.

This isn't your blog faggot

boycotting Netflix and Disney, pirating if there's something I want to hate watch. Also canceled my Amazon prime and stopped using their shopping service altogether after they decided to vandalize LotR and fill it with niggers.

I don't really boycott anything. I'm just more careful about the things I want to give money to.
Like Top Gun Maverick. I want more movies like that which is why I'll also be seeing the next Mission Impossible in theatres too.

Attached: When you're driving in China and see a baby on the road.webm (1800x1700, 452.36K)

I'm done with marvel. Granted I took in to the hype and watched Endgame in theatres. I will never watch anything that is in the MCU.

They aren't even good.
Pistachios are the patrician choice.

But aren't they packed with a lot of nutrients and stuff?

I've only ever "boycotted" Skittles after they got rid of the lime skittle for that stupid green apple one. Lime was great and worked well with the other flavors, whereas green apple didn't work with them at all.

Boycotting is gay. If I want something and the product is good I'll buy it. Star Wars just isn't good