Who is this show for?

If it’s a nostalgia play for 20-30 year olds, why is the focus on child Leia? Why is the dialogue and plot so shallow (for example, Leia easily outrunning Jedi and Bounty Hunters)?

If it’s a kid’s show, why have it be about Obi Wan at all, an old man supporting character that only core fans care about? And why is there so much violence (body parts getting cut off, corpses getting publicly strung up)?

Attached: AAEA781B-7E5E-456D-B68B-3AB86A2B3ACF.jpg (1400x700, 131.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8N_Cj3ZS9-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's meant to be a kid's show hence the little leia self-insert

>And why is there so much violence (body parts getting cut off, corpses getting publicly strung up)?
Those weren't violent at all dude.
No reason to string a guy up like that when you have fucking laser swords, just behead him to send the message

What a mess.

All people wanted was some kind of Seven Samurai story, but with Jedi and force sensitive monks, defending a town against dark Jedi and mercenaries. That's it. No magical negro inquisitor redemption arc, no little Leia chase scenes, no "Rebels" easter eggs or tie-ins.

It's for Kathleen Kennedy.

UUUUOOOOOHHHH BABBY LEIA ToT

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-31 152532.jpg (882x484, 66.35K)

The shareholders

>Who is this show for?

A combination of r/mandalorian, r/prequelmemes, and r/kidsarefuckingstupid

KK really is creatively brain dead. She probably thought that by bringing in Hayden and Ewan as bait old fans would watch it. She is basically doing the same thing she did with the Rey movies. Old main character is broken, black character on a redemption arc (Reva is just like Finn) and everything is about the girl. Give up on it.

It's a show for kids dishuised as Prequel fanservice for 20-30 year olds. The objective is for the adults who grew up with the prequels to watch the show with their children.

Soys that will eat up anything Disney shits out.

Cute.

Attached: Vivien-Lyra-Blair-Obi-Wan-Kenobi.jpg (800x500, 57.16K)

Leia and Obi Wan didnt meet until A New Hope. This show makes no sense and is lore breaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=8N_Cj3ZS9-A

Attached: star-wars-a-new-hope-luke-obi-wan-leia-hologram-tall.jpg (1536x864, 194.86K)

I will keep watching because 10 year old Luke.
If this show ends and we never saw him up close, I will break something.

Well.. I mean, I did start watching it with my son. Lol

Think about it carefully. Do you really want to meet Kathleen Kennedy's take on young Luke?

Congratulations! You're the target demographic!

I hate that fucking account so much that guy is such a redditor

The reason you are wondering why the writing, direction, photography, music and acting is sub par is because it's designed for 10-12 year olds. What you feel now is what grown ups felt when they first saw Phantom Menace in 1999, a children's fantasy movie which has the appeal of a car crash but without the gore to a mature mind. Disney is all about feeding young children their sugary sweet turds and that's it. Stop wondering why the latest Star Wars show is garbage and accept that it is a fucking children's show. A pretty bad one at that.

Bro why are you watching Star Wars isn't that a show for girls?

I liked it so works out lol

For nobody. This show is among the worse shows of all time. Low budget piece of shit that retcons and buries the only good star wars, the original trilogy.

Your kid probably isn’t yours and I hope that you have to watch it die.

id harass an infant if it deserved it

K

based

Attached: 20031203-5lbMtLow.jpg (1050x534, 221.37K)

I hate filoni so much.

Degradation and humiliation can be a turn on. It would at least be interesting to see.
The scene where Luke sat on the house and pretend-played to be a pilot was very cute and very boy-like.

If Kennedy had her way, she'd torture and kill off young Luke. I bet they'll do a "nightmare scene" where that occurs.