Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: scale[1].jpg (1200x675, 228.88K)

The first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean are all kino for different reasons. But the first Pirates of the Caribbean is one of the best pirate movies ever. Number 2 had some pretty decent fight scenes as well.

2 > 1 = 3

I agree. The trilogy is top tier pirate kino. Unfortunately we wont be seeing some fun like these 3 movies again.
For me its 1=2>3

Yes. Davy Jones especially was kino af.

All of these movies were 20 minutes too long. Don't deny it.

Attached: 1644825121348.jpg (1086x688, 50.34K)

IS THAT LE HECKIN GOOD BOY JACK SPARRARINO LE HECKIN GOOD COKERINO FIEND? IM GOING TO NAME MY WIFES KIDS AFTER HIM

Attached: 038.jpg (600x686, 46.47K)

Yes and it's better than the first. It's the best action-adventure film of the 2000's.
2>1>respectable.
Nope. The move from 2 hours to 2 hours 20 minutes is maybe the best thing that happened to the action-adventure genre.

This reminds me that summer is here, and its almost time for my annual Pirate of the Caribbean trilogy marathon

Attached: e08522ecb336b07d56e42d22f31a258c.jpg (560x840, 90.48K)

Is it exhausting being this much of a faggot?

Why does he have better CGI than all of the new Disney/Marvel flicks?

Oh come on, you can't deny that Curse of the Black Pearl peaked in the ship battle in the 2nd act. Everything after that was never as exciting. The pacing is horrible too.

The ship battle was definitely the coolest part of the movie, but the ending fight was actually pretty good and wrapped up the storytelling very well. That is not a fault of the length of the movie, though; Dead Man's Chest is just as long (or longer) but the ending three-way sword fight is the best, and there's a pretty short ending with the cliffhanger about going to save Jack. The length is not a problem.

>trilogy

trilogy

You're forgetting two important parts.

shit you're right

Attached: pirates.png (1168x755, 2.23M)

2 >= 1 > 4 > 3 > 5

The whole canibals in the second movie felt like huge filler

1 > 2 = 4 > 3 > garbage > 5

Yes and no.
Like definitely yes from a story perspective. But it was also one of the best parts of the franchise and gave it a grand feeling of pirates going on an adventure.
It added some nice variety and the duel in the spinning wheel was really impressive.

It and its sequels were lightweight schlock, but they were also among the last thoroughly entertaining and acceptable Disney movies

Because it was made by people that care instead of outsourced to either some soon to be bankrupt studio going through crunch or some 3rd world churn and burn operation

Also nice since it was hinted at by some throwaway dialogue in the first movie

The first one is great with a pretty tight script and story. The next 2 are kind of a mess. The story is hard to follow, but it's still a lot of fun. Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush carry the movies.