"I'm fighting for no free health care at home"

>"I'm fighting for no free health care at home"

Attached: IMG_20220529_192956.jpg (415x415, 57.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2q1m9lxlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OH N-

Attached: 1652945451158.jpg (1200x1317, 108.76K)

Do you ever just stop and think about what a tragedy the conflicts in the middle east were? I don't give a shit about the brown people, they're brown. But goddamn imagine being a vet and 20 years later you realise it was all for literally nothing. This applies to every war since WW2 btw.

Yeah it’s a massive waste of life just to keep the war machine going. I honestly kind of pity anyone who is naive enough to believe military propaganda and enlist but at the same time they probably just signed up because they want to shoot people legally

I'm fighting for homosexual sex, i'm fighting for kids being able to learn about anal sex from sexual deviants, i'm fighting for little kids being able to chop off their dick and become real women SIR! THAT'S WHAT I'M FIGHTING FOR!
HURAHHHHH!!

did double first name's dad really threaten Clint Eastwood if he made his son look bad?

Yes, I'm fighting to qualify for the shittiest healthcare plan provided by the state and a pension that allows me to just manage the monthly interest on a 2012 Dodge Charger, how could you tell?

Attached: 5FBA7120-FC7F-4100-BD32-39273E7A15EF-577x1024.jpg (577x1024, 93.76K)

>I don't give a shit about the brown people, they're brown.
Whoa how based of you!

Thanks :) I just arrived from reddit, trying to fit in. How do I upvote your post btw?

>Chris Kyle explicitly states in his book that he didn’t kill a single kid during his time in the military
>the most well-known and iconic scene in the movie adaption is him shooting a kid

Attached: CD98ED90-AD6F-41D7-999F-A457F98A3358.jpg (450x450, 27.59K)

I don't feel sorry for zogbots. They made their choice.

for me, it's juneteenth

Attached: not trudeau 2.jpg (959x959, 416.07K)

This is why the United States is seen as the great satan.

well he is a lying piece of shit with TWO first names.

Chris Kyle was a liar, who knows

Americans love saying shit like "they fight for your freedom". What freedom? Being a fat retarded faggot?

freedom to fuck you up verbally online, get fucked

what's that abbo doing there?

Freedom to make euroshitter has-beens seethe.

He fought for Israel like a cuck

why did they assassinate him then?

Thanks for serving Israel, goy

the freedom to change the sex of their children

>I'm fighting for pink haired freaks who hate white men

How do you not contemplate suicide after looking like this?

As a European I gotta say I'd be willing to fight Russia for lower taxes and less expensive and intrusive social systems.

Cope. Covid outed all your gay countries as faggy nanny states

anglos are really weird looking

that was way back then now were fighting for that sweet money you get on release fuck the country

how much is russian gi bill anyways? do you get cost of living allowance based on where you go to school? would i get a hardship stipend if i went to school in siberia?

the freedom to choose whether suck jewish cock or black cock

the freedom to let your wife get fucked by a black guy

freedom for homosexuals to force feed your kids lgbt progressive sexual propaganda

Uncut looking mf

I signed up so I could kill minorities en masse with no repercussions from the safety of a comfy drone controller chair. Feelsgoodman.

No one cares what foreigners think

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2q1m9lxlY

If you complain to your assigned psychologist or chaplain enough you may get a nice PTSD cheque and basically collect $3.5k a month for free for the rest of your life, no questions asked.

I know it doesn't sound much for educated folks, but if you move to middle of nowhere you can get a decent house and live without having to work rest of your life while claiming you had PTSD.

everything you just said is based

americans can home school their kids while eurofags cannot

Attached: oh n-.png (419x604, 52.63K)

I did two tours in Afghanistan. You can call it a waste but to me it was worth it when we got Juneteenth. I sleep soundly every night.

>"I'm fighting for the freedom of the planet from ZOG and prosperity for ALL mankind, not just westerners "

Attached: 1646883391682.jpg (700x818, 617.53K)

UK literally had less restrictions than 60% of your States and never implemented the vaxx pass.
And UK is cuck central.

does Putin have cancer or is that just the state department desperately making up bullshit

>mutt propaganda

lmao do you really have to ask?

denying the holocaust is illegal in russia

well we don't have nearly the same amount of propaganda being force down our kids throats so it's not really a problem, but i do agree homeschooling is based

>1 million fat burgers die from the flu
>this is considered a great win for American democracy

The US military is for losers; Rednecks and ghetto ass Blacks/Mexicans. Kill as many as you want bc no one cares.

in europe and ukraine as well, your point?

>Schools will begin teaching kids how to have gay sex
whoops