Mfw kids born in 2004 can post here now

>mfw kids born in 2004 can post here now.

Attached: 1646962501972.jpg (1004x750, 707.31K)

>born 1991
>still recall being a newfag underageb& when I first started posting in 2007

Attached: 1600865005471.jpg (400x400, 29.72K)

Time passes bro. This hit me when I started job at this bar recently and ID'd this kid and his ID said 2003 and I realised he could legally drink. Fuck.

it's OVER for millennials, your time is past.

1994 and 2009 for me. I'm starting to feel really out of touch. I don't know what 60% of the threads are about.

Im 19 owo

I am 33, I haven't see any movies in 6 months and new TV shows in years.
when I see a thread I just fucking shitpost it to death as way to relive stress.

>zoomers will be in their 30s in 2 years

Attached: 1527889806241.jpg (300x257, 30.91K)

>2007
>wojak
Newfag

>when I see a thread I just fucking shitpost it to death as way to relive stress
Same here. If you come here to have a serious discussion about films then you're on the wrong website.

>dear god… is that… people aging over time?
>AHHHHHH IM LITERALLY GOING INSANE! HELP ME OLD FAGS!

I am the guy you are replying to but coincidentally this site is also the only place I can have something that's closest to a serious discussion with people on the internet.
here I can call someone a nigger faggot outright if they are wrong and don't have to wrap my criticism in 6 million layers of internet posting etiquette.

At least Any Forums has an older than usual userbase and isn't a complete zoomer nightmare like Any Forums...yet.

>zoomers are… LE BAD!
you have to go back tranny

>mfw newfags don't know ADTRW

I know. It's a shithole but it's still the last place where you can say whatever you want, to a certain degree. Even if the jannies have been on a power trip lately.

you zoomer fucking shits are literally the tranny generation

I sometimes feel like I'm one of the zoomer cunts here, because I'm 35 but didn't start lurking here until 2-3 years ago.

Calm down Shlomo.

u mad boomer?

yeah im here fuck you grandpa

there are tons of zoomers on here, and many 3rd world south americans and underaged kids too. This board attracts all these retards like flies to shit.

You will never be a woman. You will quite literally seethe, cope, and dilate until the day you die. Grim.

yeah thats how time works you fucking retard, you arent any better just because your parents happened to fuck a few years earlier you fucking autistic cunt

OH ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEERS

Attached: SNAP.jpg (1280x720, 116.68K)

anytime you call out the zoomies, they instantly start screeching like the children that they are.

this tranny malding lmao

have you considered going outside?

The jannies can go die in a fire, unironically

When generation Alpha will be little insufferable cunts (like yourself) you will understand youngling

I was born in '95, can I be a zoomer?

And yet you still live with your mom.

96 and below are millenials. 97 and above are well the worst generation(s)

We are though. Not by that fact alone, but see we now live in peak neolib hellworld. Us "boomers" actually remember and experienced the time before that (which was only marginally less hellworld, but still). Most of all though, this was before the cultural landscape had been completely poisoned by identity politics and wokeshit. Why do you think most anything worth watching was made before 2000 or 2010?

Attached: 1631922976428.jpg (400x400, 19.36K)

Imagine simping for millennials

How can 6 year olds post here?