Foundation

I finally read the book and LMFAO
>doesn't matter that you gender swap Gaal/Salvor
>doesn't even matter that you made them black
holy shit nigga what are you doing with this story?
>kino but not in the book at all Clone Emperor
>weird multiparent DNA Frankenstein surrogacy is LE GOOD! Cloning is LE BAD!
>MUH PLANET HATES SCIENCE AND EXECUTES SCIENTISTS FOR DOING MATH AND IS DYING FROM CLIMATE CHANGE
>Anacreon conflict made retarded
>MUH TERRORISM
>everyone on Terminus has stupid haircuts
add to list

Attached: Foundation_Radiants-550x825.jpg (550x825, 87.07K)

FR FR senpai. Yo this show was DIFFERENT than the book lol. They didn’t even make it exactly the same, no cap my ninja. Not bussing how they didn’t make it exactly the same, on god.

empire is the only thing interesting that they did imo

The books aren't that good and Asimov is overrated

i have read the entire foundation series and the robot novels
i made it 1.5 episodes in before i deleted the torrent

asimov was based
fuck apple.

Attached: pepe_reeeee_ak47.gif (498x253, 165.43K)

>Seldon murders his mulatto adopted son because PSYCHOHISTORY DEMANDS IT

>for no reason at all some stupid field keeps you from nearing the Vault

i love lee pace

I agree.

Try with "nothing alike an unrecognizable, aslo dogshit"

Easily the best part of the show

Downloaded the episodes deleted them before watching after clicking through one.
Asimov rules

somebody make an Emperor edit and call it something other than "Foundation"

The Foundation book series ended with humanity becoming communist and championing trans rights.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the second half of this shit, despite reading Foundation several times. I hate jews so much, it's unreal. This fucking jew director was even gloating about gender and race swapping characters in reddit iama.

The Foundation book series ended by Asimov getting AIDS from pozzed blood transfusion and dying, he would make it right, if it weren't for some faggot.

isn't psychohistory about how the actions of individuals don't really matter in the scheme of things? how does the show get this completely backwards, especially with all the salvor is the chosen one bullshit

Asimov would whole-heartedly support this show. He kinda lost his mind towards the end.

What a ripoff!

Attached: continuum.jpg (485x700, 98K)

she cute

Yes. It's basically just google analytics, applied to galactic geo-politics and economies. Much later in the books, there are individual characters/moments/decisions that do make or break Seldon's entire plan. but
there is a secret order of space wizards that go out and mind control them into doing what they need