A GROUP OF DIVERSE LIBERALS HIDE FROM THE RIGHT WING TAKING OVER AMERICA!

>Deep.In.The.Forest.2021.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-EVO

youtube.com/watch?v=LdV7us5FQvg

deepintheforestfilm.com/

>Deep in the Forest is a thriller about a group of progressives who are forced to hide out at a remote ski lodge during a near-future civil war between the American Right and the American Left. Once at the lodge, the group faces life-threatening dangers from not only their obvious enemies, but from within their own ranks as well. Living the Russian proverb, “One meets no friends deep in the forest,” each of the group members is forced to ask the old Lefty question, “Which side are you on?”

Will the poor Liberals be safe from the evil right-wing takeover of America, bros?

Attached: 1653980588175.png (3000x1625, 76.37K)

Remember that Zuko being a cuck is canonical.

Attached: 1653927099367.png (984x847, 1.02M)

How many times are they going to retry this?

>You are under arrest by order of the Unit-

Dropped. Why can't these fucking indie retards write something that sounds even slightly realistic and plausible?

"This is not who we are"
Certified Old Reddit Classic

Americans.... explains yourselves. Why are you like this?
How do you go from waging a war in the middle east for 20 years to having a middle eastern female immigrant being part of the resistance to your "fascist government" in movies? You could also replace the war in middle east with "thing against X" or "war against X" and the target becomes the good guy in 20+ years. What the fuck causes this?

The best explanation that I can come up with is that there's a very vocal minority and a bunch of us who are too busy to give a shit.
Also I've never heard of whatever movie OP is talking about.

The commies won the long game by infiltrating our society and destroying it from within. There's no going back to the way things were.

>commies
Okay, grandad, time for bed

Because growing up seeing all that made me research the US government and come to the conclusion that Texas oil, Christian Evangelicals, Zionists and Saudis form the axis of the most evil and diabolical political actors in the West, whose global legacy is decades of fascist militias raping and murdering on behest of CIA handlers and large corporations that unleash unspeakable horror to shore up property rights and keep labor laws from strengthening

Chud status: destroyed

This kid would get murdered in a real Country

Based leftists shitting on mutt miscegenation. I mean I'll support which ever group hates race-mixing.

>(((Saban))) Films
Dead giveaway

Gotta keep all the good blood in the family, don’t want to go around mixing it with people you ain’t related to.

Attached: BFBA50AB-6388-410A-B1DC-6043E05C9307.png (800x420, 741.17K)

I always figured leftists would love incest considering their cringe "love is love" shit. Where I see faggotry and incest and equally disgusting, they somehow draw the line.

its all a jewish plot. prove me wrong

jews count as white according to the US census

>le victim card again
>i wonder who is behind this script

Attached: Ui4q0Mw.jpg (3024x4032, 828.12K)

Jews run the country? Yes. Are jews oppressed? Yes. White non jews who are lower on the totem pole the real oppressors? Yes.

a jewish plot.

>le im oppressed
>Imagine if old europe was playing the oppressed game to 1up each other
>italy while did you oppressed us 400 years ago
>turkey why did you oppressed us 500 years ago
>etc.
>Thank god only americans are this retarded or the world would have been over by now

Pretty Jewish plot line as usual.
>"Oy vey us poor Jews always poisecuted for our way of life!!

Meanwhile I cant leave the country without a clot shot and am constantly ridiculed for believing in a holy God and not wanting my kids to grow up being taught it is okay to fuck another male up his ass.

What a bizarre fantasy. Totally unlike the real world where democrats besieged the American people with violent riots, looting and burning while they stole an election

>Meanwhile I cant leave the country without a clot shot

You don't even leave your house, faggot

Just more globohomo wank off. America and the West is gone and nothing will change.