Atlanta Season 3

boy, that was a real mess

Attached: Atlanta_season_3[1].png (250x312, 191.81K)

i can’t believe it!

Blacks literally aren't human

What a fuckin waste, they had something good and did this with it

They're better.

Liberal faggot

Eh I enjoyed a good amount of episodes from this season, but I'm really disappointed with how they decided to end it. An entire episode about a character literally no one gives a fuck about, not even a vague sense of finality in the episode either. It was a funny episode but not as a final one

Show is at it's best when it actually focuses on the Atlanta crew getting into crazy situations. When it tries to be deep philosophical commentary, it falls flat every time. Unfortunately that's pretty much all of Season 3.

I didn't even watch the last two episodes.

Writing is lazy at times. A lot of filler for such short episodes, especially when it's been years since S2. Panders to an imaginary "bohemian" or woke black Atlanta audience which doesn't really exist. (I've lived in Atlanta for years)
I'm not gonna say it's all shit though, some episodes were fairly decent. But this show only further proves my theory that Atlanta is to black people what Denver was to white people when weed first got legalized.

i didn't even watch the first two episodes

Attached: brie.png (688x747, 1.37M)

There are unironiccally white males on 4channels television and film board watching and discussing this black power negrified garbage, you democrat losers make me sick. Blacks hate you. Women hate you. Capitulation isn't the answer you dumb faggots

>all those white guilt episodes
what did donald glover mean by this?

What happened to this show? I watched Season 1 yearrrrrs ago and only remember a few good scenes like the transracial black guy and them casting Justin Bieber as black for no reason at all and having him drop hard Rs at a charity basketball game
Two more seasons past that and I've heard fucking nothing about it since S1. Is it shit? Not funny?

Watch it with your own eyes retard

i dunno, the "you aren't black enough" episode was kinda funny
i knew what was gonna happen as soon as he decided to burn down his high school

Attached: 1654007108594.webm (224x400, 1.65M)

As a non-burger I think it's pretty amusing how every thing produced by or for blacks seems to revolve around the fact that they are black and "blackness", as if it was some sort of identity. Also, memes like "representation is extremely important" are so fucking dumb, why do you feel the need to see a 1:1 version of yourself in a movie or whatever, are people really that stupid? why do they feel the need to be constant victims and think that changes in tv and media as the solution to a made up problem? what are they feeding americans?

Filtered.

Attached: iejjyiz7i9z81.jpg (2560x1440, 364.73K)

Only good episodes were the standalone episodes.
The main cast sucks fat hairy balls.

those babies were being racist please understand
societal and economic reasons