In a story meeting on January 12, 1939...

>In a story meeting on January 12, 1939, Walt Disney specified that the Blue Fairy was to 'give the appearance of loveliness... (but not look like) a glamour girl'.
>Early model sheets and inspirational sketches reflect this concept, depicting the character as an ethereal beauty with swirling, billowing clothes and loose, unkempt hair (to reflect the fact that the fairy has literally flown in). At some point in development, this design changed to a less ethereal figure, with human proportions.
>This final version of the character, with her blue glittery dress, solid hair, and more human proportions, suggests the inspiration of Jean Harlow
and thus ultimately resembled the 'glamour girl' Disney had initially been anxious to avoid; however, Disney seemed pleased with this version of the character, whose newly-found sexual allure worked on both Jiminy Cricket and the men working on the film, who reportedly whistled on first seeing a color test of the Blue Fairy.

Attached: 7D7EE817-F6D9-4335-A5F2-DEC0F55F2286.gif (500x372, 987.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dh-iZu7HdOY
youtube.com/watch?v=y_TlaxmOKqs
orwellfoundation.com/the-orwell-foundation/orwell/essays-and-other-works/benefit-of-clergy-some-notes-on-salvador-dali/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Walt Disney was a pedophile.

Attached: Ollie Johnston on Walt Disney ''sexy little girl''.jpg (590x912, 195.55K)

>who reportedly whistled on first seeing a color test of the Blue Fairy
some gentlemen, kek

i didn't think it was possible to love him more

Maybe he tried to tell him he found her too sexual for a little girl? Because the character acts very flirty towards Mowgli. And they are both like 10 years old.

Say what you may about Walt, just know he didn’t produce smut.

youtu.be/dh-iZu7HdOY

>if you notice I drew this girl sexy YOU are the pedophile

Based

Why should I believe "Ollie"? Especially given Disney isn't even alive to defend himself.

this would've been kino
fucking walt baka

I didn't realize Tex Avery was working for Disney.

The blue fairy looks really fucking creepy.

Roy Disney made it in 2003. It's pretty remarkable.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_TlaxmOKqs

The new Fairy Godmother is a kang in the new movie

Based, Dali was an absolute degenerate. Try reading Orwell's essay about him:

orwellfoundation.com/the-orwell-foundation/orwell/essays-and-other-works/benefit-of-clergy-some-notes-on-salvador-dali/

Imagine how amazing the work environment was.
>all hardworking white men artists with similar interests

>When he is about five he gets hold of a wounded bat which he puts into a tin pail. Next morning he finds that the bat is almost dead and is covered with ants which are devouring it. He puts it in his mouth, ants and all, and bites it almost in half.

Attached: 1498192437041.jpg (720x543, 24.76K)

>some gentlemen, kek
It's a far cry from modern "Gentlemen" like Jay Z who calls his wife a bitch in every other lyric.

How dull

Sounds to me like they were having a grand old time. Something modern work environments can only dream of emulating.

for you

She should have dark blue hair