TV lied to you about feet

In the 1800s, Englishmen working abroad would send letters to their wives and talk about how beautiful their feet were

So why the hell did TV and Movies lie to us and suddenly make it some forbidden weirdo fetish thing?

And when did it start? Was it the 70s? Does anyone know any vintage Any Forums stuff involving feet or discussing it in terms of a fetish?

Attached: images.jpg (528x580, 33.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is that a child's food or not

I like good looking feet (although everything else has to look good too), but fags who are literally obsessed with sweat, dirt and smell are disgusting. They are ruining this fetish; it's literally one step above scat fetishists.

Look at the heel of the foot. Younger people in general do not develop that flat, crusty appearance on their heel. That's something that happens once your skin ages past a certain age. Some women age prematurely - given this worst case scenario, we can surmise that the minimum age of the girl is probably ~25 at the youngest. Given the quality of the rest of her skin (that is visible), I would put her at 32 at the oldest.

>checked
its just a tiny asian, satan.

Its weirdo fetish thing

Thats not really mainstream though.
Normies literally think even with 100% clean feet you're a fucking weirdo creep incel if you're attracted to them

Its weird as fuck and feels like a huge psyop

Women started wearing heels 24 hours a day 7 days a week in the 1920s and 1930s, and dancing was incredibly popular, fucked up their feet for decades. Feet didn't get cute again until after the sexual revolution of the sixties and even then it was rare

>Normies literally think even with 100% clean feet you're a fucking weirdo creep incel if you're attracted to them
>Its weird as fuck and feels like a huge psyop
That's how I know you never had any woman.

normies don't care bro, in fact most black men and spics like feet

why does he make Any Forums seethe ?

Attached: tarantino encounter.webm (576x1024, 2.1M)

>tarantino got the forbidden hijabi girl feet
HOW IS HE SO POWERFUL

She has nice toes.

Attached: tarantino.jpg (1269x1227, 166.93K)

holy based

Attached: tarantula dance.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

> girlfriend when I was a teenager
>She was 18
>10/10 foot game, calves and thighs
>Godly rippling ass
>Suck her toes in missionary

Fast forward several years

>New girlfriend who is 24
>Meh feet
>Small and no curves to them at all
>Meh legs
>Don't even feel like sucking her toes

Life is suffering

high iq take

feet are making a comeback bros i get videos for it on tiktok which have a ton of views. we're gonna be accepted again one day

Attached: 1639488474118.jpg (542x839, 58.57K)

it's a black male thing

Absolutely haram

Liking feet is based but that is a child and Tarantino is a fucking nonce.

UNO FARTO

I don’t know what people think the point of open toed shoes and painted nails are if they don’t think feet can be cute

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

Have sex