You currently live in the greatest, safest...

You currently live in the greatest, safest, most prosperous period of human history and most likely live better than 99% of people who ever existed on this planet. You have access to a world of entertainment, opportunities and knowledge that people in the past could only dream of. Be a little more grateful for what you have in your country.

Attached: 1597090490378.png (1080x1080, 506.82K)

I'm comfy

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

that's the problem. back then everyone was miserable.

This might be why I've burned out and am now a drooling nearly monosyllabic invalid

Is it really living if I sit Infront of a computer for 60 hours a week?

A C C E L E R A T E
WAR WAR WAR NOW NOW NOW

Attached: 2.webm (480x848, 1017.01K)

I suggest it is, after all you get to choose what to do with your time (excluding work hours).

Attached: 2324426.png (645x315, 179.44K)

That's not going to last. Not too long until all of that reverses and comes crashing down, the years to come will be the worst humanity has faced, down to the last human. Enjoy your modern first world luxuries while you still can.

I have no purpose consooming doesn't give me the dopamine i need anymore

>guys guys it's gonna happen for real somethings gonna happen
Lmao bruh just live your life well instead of giving up in advance because the sun is going to explode one day

True. But if we achieved that it's precisely because people are always nit-picking and critical. The main reason why poor, corrupt countries (like Vietnam) are poor and corrupt is because the people never confront problems and have low standards for everything. They accept things as they come and never confront each other about their actions.

Attached: vietnam.jpg (958x646, 358.98K)

When I say "we" I of course mean the West.

we would not be in a "computer" if not for WW2

Whatever, we survived the ice age, we have survived when our species was reduced to a few thousand cavemen, we have survived the fucking BRONZE AGE COLLAPSE, we survived the black plague and we have survived the cold war, when we could nuke each other to smithereens at any fucking moment. Bring it on, we are the eternal apes

I’m not an ape unlike you

Yes, you are. All humans are apes. Northern euros like you most of all.
Being an ape is fucking based

Attached: images.jpeg-5.jpg (739x415, 32.66K)

This is the time with the most Brazilians in history. Be grateful you live in it.

is this china right now?

>True. But if we-
We?

Attached: 1552225148676.png (1584x1348, 201.7K)

I'd rather live as a hunter gatherer
reproduce by 15 and killed by wooly rhino at 22

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>people never confront problems
That's not exactly uniform allover the world and probably in Vietnam.

Get up, throw away your PC and go live in the jungle then faggot

a couple of days ago yeah
if Xi's doing a Putin and doing "training exercise" then we'll see la the fate of the world this week

NOOOO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE HECKIN INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM IS MAKING ME A SLAVE I CANT JUST DO THAT THERE IS NO LOLI HENTAI IN THE JUNGLE REEEEE