Best character of all time

best character of all time
>doesnt have a soul, is good anyway out of pure love, directly in conflict with his nature and instincts
>even after Buffy is gone he stays good, out of love for someone whos not even around anymore
>seeks out and fights for his soul, condemning himself to eternal damnation, just to be a better man
>just as Buffy is "filled with love" and purely driven by love, so is Spike, proving he is her true soulmate
>obviously the true champion, Angel is just a gypsy fluke

Angel fags eternally btfo, bow down and never get back up

Attached: 13421423423456.jpg (400x400, 71.23K)

>doesn't have a soul
What does that even mean? Is it supposed to be something tragic even though he still acts like a sentient, self-aware being in every way?

Fuck off with your gay Whedonshit-tier writing.

Attached: 1367421438547.jpg (638x528, 55.72K)

oof SEETHING
just accept that Angel is TRASH and BOW

>finds out his cuck chip doesn't work on Buffy
>tries to kill her
>tries to rape her
>fails

he was my very first crush

Attached: 1424198118377.jpg (560x416, 115.42K)

Kek this was my first thought. Characters who "don't have souls" but still act human/emotional is just bad emo writing.

>*becomes so relentlessly popular that the execs refuse to let soiboi betafag Whedon kill him off despite his burning hatred of the chad character in your path*
>Whedon spitefully tries to assassinate his character to get all the female fans to stop lusting after him and all the male fans from thinking “woah he’s just like me” by forcing in an incredibly out of place and tonally jarring rape scene
>it doesn’t work because spike is just too kino and Whedon thinks he is free from spike when BTVS ends and he can finally kill him
>nope lol he’s going to join the main cast of angel
How did one character BTFO such a faggot creator that badly. He did the same with Angel and the network said bring him back we want to give him his own show

Attached: 6815B124-CF0E-4E7C-A043-55D9A3AC6200.jpg (609x609, 26.93K)

he's a rapist

"ok" joss

not even the best on Buffy

Attached: giles.jpg (540x411, 36.78K)

Attached: 1342134221626.gif (245x245, 963.5K)

Yeah he's a good character.
Hard to hate him.
At the core, he's still the poet stepped on by women who tell him he's beneath them and mocked by everyone.

Even the rape attempt talks about is a desperate one full of pain and not of anger.

Best character with Giles.

Attached: 1654002366719.jpg (649x634, 74.38K)

He's the voice of Dresden in the Dresden Files Audiobooks. He does a great job too.

this
my favourites are Spike and Giles
they literally carried the series, the other characters were shit compared to them

*Cleans glasses*
W-well i i i i i i'm not sure but this sounds like a good assumption from your part.

Attached: Giles-Ripper-Photograph-Buffy.jpg (1400x700, 69.96K)

>What does that even mean?
Humans have souls, demons don't.

Wesleybros...

I think this and Scrubs were the most cucked shows of the past 30 years

since you have personal experience with being cucked im going to go ahead and believe you

Here lies Wesley
He never scored
With Fred

>Banged Cordelia
He's the Daniel Jackson of Buffy

Attached: charisma-carpenter-nude-600x600.jpg (600x600, 47.3K)