Pay for Netflix

>pay for Netflix
>still pirate Netflix specials

Anyone else do this?

Attached: nom_eum2ea.jpg (1480x833, 74.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ZFCVgKV4GM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless this man's soul,but I genuinely think he was awful as a comedian.

No I don't pay for netflix

All you need is Mubi because they have more obscure arthouse films that are hard to find anywhere else

You can find all netflix tier shit on pirate bay so whats the point?

My mom watches it, and I get refunded in crypto.

I share Disney+, HBOmax, Amazon Prime, and Netflix with various friends and family. However I still torrent all of the good stuff because I prefer having stuff I can watch offline.

Attached: 5BEA4E61-67BC-4258-9DE9-2ECD3DFEC009.jpg (566x542, 30.66K)

>pay for Netflix
No

>pay for hbomax
>rewatch shit I already have on DVD and blurry

Someone recommended solarmovie.pe, but the Norm special is up now streaming on fmovies and nowhere to be found on solarmovie.
fmovies wins again.

didn't pay here is my review
Very rough and not very funny.

Norm was about subtlety and getting his jokes across with a minimum of words. Sophisticated humour.

Here he spends an hour whining and kvetching about a series of things and much of what he says is not very funny. The half formed jokes are often there but the nuances haven't been worked out yet.

Maybe the people around Norm thought this was worth sharing with his die-hard fans. Or maybe someone wanted to get one last payday.

If you need your Norm fix, there is a more or less unlimited amount of his work online, to choose from.

It's true a lot of the jokes are unfinished, but I lol'd at the sex coupon joke. I don't even know why. I think it's because it subverted my expectations. I expected him to say his wife chose him as her 2 sex coupons.

You should listen to the 2020 Columbus OH bootleg instead. It's the same material but with an actual audience and norm is way more chill and doesn't have the weird nervous energy that he has in the Netflix special

im watching it right now, this shit is not funny and i like norms stuff

>kvetching

what the hell

I've seen norm live. There is absolutely nothing sophisticated about his humor.

Every joke from the new special is in this 2019 Chicago show, plus about the same amount of material too hot for netflix.
youtu.be/_ZFCVgKV4GM

>pay for Netflix
lol

>he pays for netflix
>he doesn't buy cracked accounts belonging to some middle aged tech illiterate roastie from a shady forum for 50 cents
>he doesn't then laugh as that account continues to work for years
yh sucks to be you famalam. First acc i bought for 50 cents lasted 3 years, then the 2nd one 2 years.

I was going to post this. It's a perfect set. Download it while you can. It really raped the playfully dumb Norm netflix trannies would like you to remember.

>Falling for crypto dot com like a good goy
Look at what other companies the CEO of that Monaco-based scam has created, run and then run to the ground.
Only Wirex, Revolut and a third one I forgot the name of are legit, which is funny because all three were founded by rich russian kids that went full trade school / engineering London-based kike. They have solid backing, turn a profit and are well insured. Any platform that seems "too good to be true" is most likely a scam.

It's pretty insane that everything is digital these days, if civilization ever ceases to exist future generations will know nothing of this time era. That explains the simulation, I guess.

Attached: 100101.jpg (401x419, 30.38K)

>but I genuinely think he was awful as a comedian.
hes one of the funniest men of the last few decades, he's just too smart to be competent, and his last 2 comedy specials and the netflix version of his podcast all suck because he was literally dying.

Crypto.com already did a mini-rugpull recently. They slashed their interest rates by half. My initial stake is also down by over 50%. So yeah, it has been a bad investment so far. At least it's not "too good to be true" anymore.

kek
at least you're honest about it

Actually I cancelled my subscription a few months ago