DA VINKY?

DA VINKY?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 8.29.56 AM.png (502x480, 409.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ebwTN4DiU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are they so based?

Attached: 1639151399209.webm (576x1024, 1.23M)

because they're Hungarian

Are these things considered white?

Why were mid 2010's haircuts so terrible? Even the fucking zoomer perm looks better than this kinda shit

>"white"
spoken like a true rootless amerimutt who discovered he has some broadly "European" ancestry through some jewish DNA sequencing service

Island Boys?

Who the fuck are these giga mutts?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ebwTN4DiU8

are people so retarded that they don't know this is an act?

whiter than you Mohamed

ah, so I was right.
You will never be an Old Worlder, you will never live on the land of your forefathers, you will never be the same ethnicity as all your ancestors, you will always be the spawn of cowards fleeing their land and abandoning their family for chance of making a quick buck and race-mixing. You always merely be "white".

>muh ancestry!
who gives a shit

its literally just americans

you are currently in the process of handing those things over for immigrants to do with as they please.
your children will never experience those things either

>I'm white!
>w-who cares about ancestry! We're all he same!!! Don't let your past define you!!!!
kek, I accept your concession

Said the nigger

The spiritual successors to the bogdanofs the world has been crying out for.

your country was built with a stock of 20% niggers. The only reason it's a mere 13% now is because is because of all the latinx folx you imported. Your "conservatives" are voting on ways on to lessen the amount of bigotry the troons raping your children are exposed to.

>knows he's not as "white" as an European
>copes by telling the guy he can't possibly be European
lol, jej, lmfao even

face it, your country is next in line

Why are amerimutts like this?

Your lack of reading comprehension is tremendous

>I'm whiter than you!
>your country will be a multicultural troon led fascist shithole like mine in no time, just watch!! I swear!!

your shitty country is literally worse than America but keep telling yourself it can't get any worse

>your shitty country is literally worse than America but keep telling yourself it can't get any worse

Attached: 20220520_195018.jpg (828x1483, 147.8K)

>>your shitty country is literally worse than America but keep telling yourself it can't get any worse

Attached: 1653909142375.jpg (1096x1372, 184.13K)

every minute that passes brings another boatload of immigrants to rape your women and stab your children

Why do zoomers elevate/look up to the lamest fucking people? Why do these chuds even exist