LE CHILDREN TORTURE IS..... LE GOOD?!?!?!?!?!?

> LE CHILDREN TORTURE IS..... LE GOOD?!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: 1639452386793.jpg (194x259, 9.72K)

I would torture his ass with my dick if you catch my drift. Delicious tummy and a belly button.

if they're gonna make pedobait why couldn't they make the kids sexy?

Wrong board.

I can't wait for the adaptation with Zendaya and Finn Wolfhard

Gross. Hope you get the therapy you need, pedo-troon.

>We get to see Zendaya get her arm cut off in the most brutal way possible.
I'm ok with this.

it's a bad thing in the show though

My therapy consists of an unimaginably tight butthole wrapping around my shaft and it's working pretty well. Hollywood is already interested in filming my biopic and they're casting Idris Elba.

the way weebs talk about this series you'd think it was the most grimdark thing ever

it's very tame and PG-13 2bh if you excluded the bit where they have nude children

>194x259
fuck off

>where they have nude children
They're robots

Nasty. Good luck with whatever it is you do, creep.

>it's very tame and PG-13 2bh
It's all exaggerated. It's really a fantastic adventure with strong horror elements.

James Cameron is directing, it takes place in the Avatar universe (just like my real life). Avatar 2 already introduces my lover as the character that Idris Elba will have full uncensored penetration scene with.

Attached: FHEOKLSX0AQ5ArR.jpg (1500x844, 1014.93K)

>duuude it's like le cutsey moe pedo bait but.... we like tortue kids and its dark and GOES PLACES hahaha this is so epic for my reddit sensibilities!

fpbp

>muh scientist man turns children into retarded mutant piles of flesh for science
>in the movie he compresses his daughter inside a suitcase and uses it to fuel a weapon
Yea it's not that dark, but by anime standards it is. What more grim anime even is there?

remember liking the first 2/3 of this and then that furry character got introduced and it went from fast pace to basically nothing happening for the last 1/3

It was weird because everyone was eating up the furry character as a "best girl" or whatever weebs do, but I just didn't care for her that much and she ruined the pacing

>by anime standards it is

it's not even that bad by anime standards, there's so much screwed up anime out there

>>in the movie he compresses his daughter inside a suitcase and uses it to fuel a weapon
Honestly I try not to think about it.
The living kids inside the suitcases, tortured beyond belief to even fit in there and living out their last days/weeks/months/years completely defenseless in the dark. Jesus Christ...

Also Reg is cute.

Meeting the bunny is the start of the arc that ends with the movie. It's just an awkward way to end the series because they had to fit it into the back end of 13 episodes.
By contrast the movie's pacing is too fast.

This is cope. Your expectations for content in an animated work are faggy.

I got bored with the manga once they reached the populated city in the deep layer. I feel obligated to finish, but I can't bring myself to restart it. Is the ending any good?

>I got bored with the manga once they reached the populated city in the deep layer.
So did I. It's not as mysterious if there is an entire town of weirdos down there.