The last episode was the final nail for bcs

The last episode was the final nail for bcs.

Now it’s reddi’t.

>LMAO DUDE HE JUST DIED
>LMAO CARTEL POWER XD
>KIM IS BADASS BROS

Attached: 8D1D98EA-1C7C-425E-89F9-501BD39A6C42.jpg (964x1003, 612.81K)

>unexpected main character death becoming such an overly used gimmick that it's no longer unexpected
but how will they subvert our expectations now?

Attached: 1653566731784.jpg (1599x2048, 485.82K)

The real show ended when Howard died. Now it's like a lesser version of its former self.

Chuck was the coffin, Howard the nail

>Nail and Coffin

And Nacho?

>>unexpected main character death
You really thought Howard would have went on to live his best life and never once be mentioned in BB?
retard

You are the retard.
He was not part of the cartel, we never see any lawyer shit in BB. There were hundred of ways to keep him alive (less for Nacho).

The hole
Nice excuse for lazy writing
What is even the point of bcs then if everyone who is not mentioned in bb just dies ? (Kim will not die off course because redd’it would not like it)

>You really thought Howard would have went on to live his best life and never once be mentioned in BB?
I'm not too concerned with Howard dying, but why would he ever be brought up at all in BB? There was no contextual relevance at all for him to have been mentioned within the BB storyline anyhow. We never even saw much of Saul, let alone any details about his personal life, outside of Walt/Jesse/Skyler POV, so why would Howard have ever been brought up in the BB timeline?

he looks like macron

Attached: FMnlB3nXMAIC2pu.jpg (564x656, 38.47K)

Yeah season 6 is pretty shit. The first 3 seasons are some of the best TV ever though

we also don't hear about cliff main or bill oakley during breaking bad you dumb nigger. stupid cunt. fucking retard. goddamn faggot. little bitch

I think that cliff will die tho

I was completely fine with Howard having a bad ending, but I wish they kept it on the law side; instead of killing him off, Jimmy or something else destroys HHM, so Howard's legacy dies but he doesn't.
Idk, but it was pretty dumb.

why would he be mentioned in breaking bad when hes some generic straight edge lawyer jimmy doesnt even like retard

kys spastic

Season 6 has more female writers than any other season. Do with that info what you will

Howard has more soul than jimmy tho

Ep7 = the fly
Ep8 = the fly
Ep9 = the fly
Ep10 = the fly
Ep11 = the fly
Ep12 = the fly
Ep13 = ozymandias

Nacho's death was the nail, everyone involved in the scene except him had plot armor cause they have to appear in BB. Terrible.

Kim is gonna turn on Saul. Huell is gonna come through for his buddy by jumping on top of kim from a high building. Huell and Saul live on as best friends forever. The call in November is to reach Huell.