Pure Kino

Sequel confirmed for 2023?

Attached: 6EBA7353-E5B6-48E1-B535-5284C3BFD34A.jpg (1280x720, 149.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClQ-ymoXJZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was the opposite of kino. That was shit.

I really fucking enjoyed this movie. Way more than it deserved.

My girlfriend made me watch it because it's a FNAF ripoff, and she loves that shit. She was disappointed, but I was greatly amused by Cage hamming it up and wrecking the shit out of the robots.

You’re a tasteless retard and probably have autism and are a virgin, get tested.

>FNaF movie
>no one fucks the robots

Yet another vidya adaptation that shits on its fans.

My gf made me watch Jessica Jones because she loves black cock lmao
I love being white!

Real SEA hours in here

i want to stop them from making movies

Yeah but the blonde white girl fucks a black guy in front of the robots, so theres that!
Being white is awesome!

Did you notice he doesn’t have a single word of dialog in it? I thought it was a fantastic artistic choice.
It was pure kino, more silent protagonists in movies, please

Yes, and it was a great choice. Allowed him to act through body language alone, which worked flawlessly.

You really got that mad at somebody for calling a movie bad? You are the pathetic one.

okay incel zoomy retardoid

i used to stay away from fnaf and undertale in the mid 2010s because of the cringey fans, but now i do appreciate them more. fnaf has excellent atmosphere and undertale has good music and characters

You should try Security Breach, it's the first game that isn't point-and-click and is full 3D freeroam firstperson gameplay.
Retains the atmosphere and puzzles. It's kino af.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ClQ-ymoXJZc

thanks lad

I didnt know there's a FNAF movie

It's kino, give it a watch.

NP

wtf is this? Shit blackface?

It's oil, in other words animatronic blood.

I like Cage. This was a bad movie. Awful choreography. No scares. All the kid actors were shit.