This cannot be a real thing

This cannot be a real thing

Attached: 1629265091852.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

Chip Butty is a very real thing but I'm surprised to see Gordon making it.
And as per usual, Gordon fucks it up. You can clearly see the fries are not crunchy.

Fries and bread is a good combo bro. Ignore whatever the fuck Ramsay is doing there.

Also: you never wash your fries after you've cut them. The starch adds flavour and colour. Yeah, the fries stick together if you're such a lazy ass you can't shake your basket of fries when they're in the fryer.

Attached: download (6).jpg (262x192, 7.18K)

Pretty common in Aus/Bongland.
Usually put tomato sauce on the actual sandwich instead of dipping it.

>Fries and bread is a good combo
Fries on a pizza is great as well. Obviously a huge fucking carb bomb but it's ok every once in a while.

It probably shouldn't make any sense since you're eating the same thing twice, but it's very tasty. I still need some meat to go along with it, I've never eaten it on its own.

I lived in the African part of Europe, Brussels, Belgium, and they had something similar called mitraillete or something. It was disgusting

This looks like a heart attack

Maybe there was too much sauce which made the bread soggy. The bread needs to be still fluffy and crunchy.

Yes user poor countries have trouble affording meat so they have to make do with whatever they have.

Never thought this was an actual thing, I've thought it was just some kind of parody from that webm of those two overly excited guys making this "dish"

do bongs really?
the romans really failed to civilize you.
no wonder your women age like they do.

Attached: visible_disgust.jpg (500x502, 31.13K)

This one?

Normal you get it with a ton of fries and a hamburger cut in half and spread over the sandwich. You start with the fries and eat enough of them until you can close the sandwich and eat it as a whole. It's a man's meal.

Attached: BYzYkaVCEAA9D0-.jpg (2048x1536, 280.12K)

*Cut in half from the sides.

I'd eat it. Looks good

It is disgusting but it's typical Belgian food. I've never seen anyone eat it though, and it's been a while since I've seen it in shops.

Now the 'kapsalon', which is fries mixed with kebab meat, veggies, and topped with a massive amount of cheese is really popular here.

Damn that looks good

>Disgusting
>Recommends 'Kapsalon'
kek. They're both great, but they won't win any beauty pageants.

>Also: you never wash your fries after you've cut them. The starch adds flavour and colour.
he didn't wash them, he par-cooked them in boiling water
the point of doing that is that it roughs up the exterior of the potato meaning that there's more surface area to crisp up and more texture.

It's basically std technique for home fries and roast potatos and you are retarded

I didn't recommend it, I said it was popular. Both are gross imo, although fries and kebab are both great seperately.