Can her career recover from this?

Can her career recover from this?

Attached: 872fa10bf2c620d3b34b22ad289ecb13.jpg (1024x768, 97.62K)

No. The court of public opinion has already sentenced her. I doubt she'll even win the case given her insane testimony.

Of course. She will be vindicated when the jury reaches a verdict today. There will be a worldwide book tour and she will make so much money from the damages + globohomo women's rights activism that she will never even have to consider acting. WB and Disney will be blowing her phone up begging her to join their productions.

Just like the Rittenhouse trial, the law is on her side. He was also hated by the public unjustly, but that all changed when the jury made the right call, like they will today.

What career? I don't remember seeing her in a single film except for fucking Aquaman.

No, she's proven beyond reasonable doubt that she cannot act.

>What career?
Exactly.

Attached: 1653494705782.png (864x1280, 1.57M)

Reminder that Any Forums is a Heard community.

Yeah, on opposite day.

no shes too old

Do you mean deaf community?

This except I never saw Aquamaaaan

Her acting career is over but she will have made more from damages once the day is through.

>no career to begin with
>everyone hates her
No, she's done.

That's why I know she'll lose the case.

So, who is she dating currently??

She didn't even had a career, user. Depp was literally her platform to success and she blew it

I’m so sick of seeing this walled blonde bitch. Her only defenders are degenerate scat fags. Hope she kills herself. Johnny will probably die of hiv or something later on.

>depp got snyder to cast amber
absolutely ridiculous depp is

At least she didn't pretend to be native american

Any Forums has Heard immunity.

I've seen her in Paranoia as well but I didn't recognise her. Same with Aquaman.

Yes. If she actually has an acting chops, there are female villain characters in many tv series. She could find a nice niche in one of those parts (if she can actually act).

>depp got snyder to cast amber
This not a thing at all. She auditioned for Aquaman, got it, and then according to depp he called the execs to say don't worry about the thing in auatralia it's sorted. because they worried about getting a visa for her to film there

Bros Im team Depp but he aint winning this. The jury all have to agree to some pretty debatable shit. They literaly have to tick a checkbox that sais Heard lied about the rape allegations for him to win. Its gona be nobody wins situation.

The public were mostly his side. They felt pity for Rittenhouse and maybe even the jury felt the same. This case it's different, Turd is exposed for being a diabolical and deranged bitch while masking herself with the Metoo and feminist bullshit. Also she's literally a retard to mess with Depp, the guy was/is a thirstTrap for many women. She's is finished

bro just look at any of her testimony you will be cringing like fuuck i could act better than this

I think you meant "herd" as in "full of sheeps", but that's not relevant to this thread

>The public were mostly his side.
lol no

Or more importantly, who’s bed is she going to shit on next?

Did someone not "fiddle your diddle" today?

Attached: 1653773669140.jpg (2000x843, 499.53K)

Mine.

she doesnt need a career after this case. she'll be set for life after winning.

Doesn't mean she will ever have her career back and recover her reputation. She's a 36 year old woman past her prime who has never been cast in any role other than eye candy and she will to the rest of her days be known as "Amber Turd", a perpetrator of domestic violence. Who in their right mind would want to cast someone like that in their movies?

Mine hopefully. I've even sanitised my bed for her

Most people that aren't conservatards think that rittenhouse went there to instigate an already tense situation

It was pretty much split 50:50. Leftoids were obviously against him, but conservatives and independents were on his side. With Amber Heard, literally everyone is against her with the exception of a tiny handful of unhinged feminists who fear that her losing will hurt future unsubstantiated allegations by other women.

She's not a good enough actress to
She should join Fox News kek

What career?

>They literaly have to tick a checkbox that sais Heard lied about the rape allegations for him to win.
you say this like there's any debate around this lmao her bottle story was so stupid not even her own lawyers used it as an argument

dunno

She's 37, way past the wall with no particular acting skills and only really known for her being nude in films and being Johnny Depp's wife. Now everyone hates her on top of that.

What do you think?

>the guy was/is a thirstTrap for many women.
must be how he ended up with a D lister who "everyone knew" was nuts and apparently not hot anyways

most people except for brainwashed leftists were fully aware of the rampage and destruction the BLM protests caused during that time.

So?

She can't act, though.

Everyone, a year from now? Maybe even 3 months. So she has to do is say
>the system victimized me!
It's really that simple.