Unironically the best thing to come out of Disney in the past five years

Unironically the best thing to come out of Disney in the past five years.

Attached: owl house.jpg (1991x2812, 1.35M)

TRIGGER did it better.

user I think you posted the wrong image

Attached: MV5BOTc5MmI4ODMtNThlNC00Yjk0LTllOTMtNzU1YjJkMjIxMWQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1485, 256.78K)

Nobody cares about your lesbian larp. Maybe if you stop dressing in your mother's clothes, she'll forget the fact that you're a diseased troon.

One of the characters unironically uses they/them pronouns.

Attached: 1646660415798.jpg (225x224, 3.25K)

The GILF is good, the lesbos are trash.

Is this actually good or just another dumb kiddie show Any Forums pedos watch for the waifus?

why weebs refuse to post their shit in Any Forums and why pedos refuse to post their shit in Any Forums?

It's a generic Gravity Falls clone with a pimped out anime-fantasy setting that's never explored in any meaningful way. No complex plot or fresh narrative. People talk about it because Dana likes to pretend she martyred herself for LGBTQ+ representation. Most of the characters are unlikable cints. There are a few sequences that are animated well, typically by veterans like James Baxter. If you're interested, avoid fans and watch clips on YouTube. Amphibia is a better show.

Because the board refuses to rename itself /la/ Live Action.
Also, awful show. Villain was the only interesting thing about it and they fucked up with his backstory

>Amphibia is a better show.
Was interested but lost it when I saw it was just another dyke show
Are all cartoons now just dykes?

Wait, are you talking about The Owl House now? I was asking about Molly McGee.

Disney is full of groomers.

Attached: Disney.png (722x663, 378.42K)

Shit, sorry. The Ghost and Molly McGee is worth a watch. The character dynamics are fun. Has a few dull moments, but it's a simple show. Reminded me of Beetlejuice. Art is average to bad, but that's most shows.
It's part of the company initiative.

Attached: EgElTWFUEAAlUdE.png (861x215, 23.46K)

>forced gay rep
Welp, I won’t even start watching. It’s a shame because it looked interesting. Guess I’ll just go back to Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.

For some reason I love these gay ass cartoons even though I'm a grown man
Anyone else like this? It started with Steven Universe in 2012 or whenever it came out

Is there gay sex in it?

Unironically all of you shut the fuck up

Attached: ronically.jpg (2560x1440, 684.08K)

>dailymail.com

C
H
U
D
S

What's so bad about cute teenage lesbians?

Attached: 1653940871041.jpg (1767x1835, 226.86K)

>Anyone else like this?
No. Try Any Forums or it's gayer counterpart, Any Forums

Hey man honestly they aren't half bad. Yeah they're gay propaganda, but they're made by liberals what did you expect?
I find them a lot comfier than anime

They're not there to tantalize the male audience, they're there because homos want to normalize their gross behavior and gays instinctively cause repulse in the healthy mind

DID SOMEONE SAY THE DAILY MAIL?!?!?

Attached: 341F779C-2ED3-4AFB-A94A-42F6D43E95B7.png (1036x723, 762.3K)

Kill yourself

>I find them a lot comfier than anime
Go watch some of them slice of life like Komi-san then. It's better animated and doesn't feature fags