Why Reva doesn't work as a character (it's not about race)

Trilla Suduri
>looks deranged and tormented (appropriate considering what she went through)
>simple, utiltarian hairstyle (her hair is straight even though the actress has lush curly hair)
>keeps her helmet on for intimidation
>cold, calculating
>played by a Black actress
Reva Sevander
>has a fancy nigger hairdo that takes hours to style to emphasize that she's Black
>no composure, keeps yelling, doesn't feel like a threat
>no helmet, terrible overdesigned costume

Here's what George Lucas said about the Original Trilogy era and its design principles:
>The Empire took over; fashion went out of the window.
It's that simple; Reva's look simply doesn't fit with the aesthetic of the period. Inquisitors are supposed to be tortured souls, stripped of their individuality and free will. Meanwhile, Reva's rocking a [current year] hairstyle that makes her look out of place.

Attached: 1653821159183.png (1024x770, 943.24K)

>Left: game made by people trying to please fans of the OT
>Right: budget TV show made by people shitting on SW fans

Fallen Order is a better sequel to The Clone Wars than Rebels.

Blacks got such ugly hair styles.

>Inquisitors
I always hated that meme. Nobody has ever done anything interesting with it.

>says it's not about race
>immediately attacks her braided hair despite VIKANGZ desparation to co-op on both braids and dreadlocks
Begone chud, stars wars disowned you

>Fallen Order is a better sequel to The Clone Wars than Rebels.
How could it be a sequel to Rebels, when Rebels canonically takes place about ten years after that?

>nigger behaves like a nigger
>somehow surprising
I think they did a wonderful portrayal of a nigger working for the empire.

Attached: Chendot.png (227x190, 63.13K)

Trilla is so fucking based, killing her off was such a waste of an antagonist.
That game fooled me into thinking inquisitors were turbo kino, then I heard all the stuff about them outside the game im and I was like oh

If a white Inquisitor had dyed hair, or something equally out of place, I'd complain also.

It’s impossible to have any criticism of these characters. That’s part of why they’re awful. Nobody at any stage of the process dares change or direct them differently.

They can't do anything significant either because everything meaningful in the conflict was done in the original trilogy. So they're just eternal jobbers eating up screen time acting like they're hot shit.

Inquisitors are kino--but only in Fallen Order. The game fleshed out every idea from Rebels.

I really hope we'll see Trilla again, maybe in live-action, or in The Bad Batch. But knowing Filoni, he'd probably butcher her character.

Do not expect the nigger lover to understand that some people are in fact NOT massive hypocrites.

This is why they shouldn't even be a thing. There's no way palpy wouldn't toss Vader aside for one of them, let alone try to turn Luke to the dark side when you have these niggas running around, fully trained

fallen order handles it perfectly by having them by the enemies to a weak padawan tier jedi, so they’re actually a threat. Obi Wan fighting one is fucking retarded, no one on earth believes she can win.

>The Empire took over; fashion went out of the window
This. Everything was about simplification and conformity. Made no sense that a government with such strict rulings would allow for such things. Their whole purpose is mentally break the people, have them do whatever they demand and remove any sense of individualism.

>fully trained
They’re not fully trained and they’re weak as shit. The reason their lightsabers spin is so to make up for their lack of skill with a lightsaber. They’re expendable soldiers, not sith.

It just doesn't fit the minimalist nature of the Empire. Even that asian with the leftoid short dyke cut from that last Xwing game looked completely out of place. There's no way the Empire would have put up with her desire for self-expression. They're trying to take the elements of the Rebellion and apply it to the Empire. The Empire is a fascist, patriarchal society that doesn't care for everyone feeling unique and special. They want drones who will do what they command and have no free thoughts of their own. All thinking is is for improving the Empire or how you can serve it.

Whatever, you can't win with logic. Woke points take precedence over everything else. It HAS to be a woman, she HAS to be a POC, and at every turn she HAS to school your role model that you've looked up to since you were a kid. If it doesn't demoralize you as a white man then it's no good.

>In Ancient Greece, kouros sculptures from the archaic period depict men wearing dreadlocks.
>he oldest known reproduction of hair braiding may go back about 30,000 years: the Venus of Willendorf, a female figurine estimated to have been made between about 28,000 and 25,000 BC in modern day Austria.
>The oldest known depictions of hairstyles that appear to be cornrows or braids are the statues known as the Venus of Brassempouy and the Venus of Willendorf, which date to 25,000-30,000 years ago and were found in modern day France and Austria.