POWERFUL

twitter.com/starwars/status/1531519653951836161

Attached: STARWARS.png (718x807, 425.33K)

Reading the replies to the tweet made me realize we're close to reaching peak clown world. 2023

N

Why did they make her look uglier in the show?

Attached: 1633053430620-2.png (676x701, 252.76K)

You resist? I rebel

I have always wanted to see live action versions of Inquistor's from Filoni's hit television series "Rebels"

Attached: Rebels - S02E21.webm (888x500, 2.31M)

Imagine how many little n*glets will be empowered from this

Those are just consumerists and they've been like that for years.

>Multibillion dollar corporation 'resists'

My criticisms have nothing to do with her being a woman or black... she can't fucking act for shit. Even without opening her mouth, her shitty acting drags me out of the scene. Turning around in the alley? Terrible. Threatening Owen? Terrible. Just standing on that roof? Terrible.

I don't know if I can put up with any more.

Yaaas, black inquisitor queen slaaaaaaay!

Why would they even include that last sentence? They're basically just inviting people to cause controversy at that point.

N

if you still watch anything star wars even for free you are the problem

Just like all the multibillion dollar corporations fighting the evil white patriarch fascist racist nazis. They sure are resisting.

>They're basically just inviting people to cause controversy at that point.
ding ding ding correct
controversy= free advertising for the show and related products.
especially when the product is soggy garbage like the Kenobi show.

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE BLACK PEOPLE IN MY SPACE FRANCHISE

Attached: 1260710343244.jpg (600x486, 34.35K)

i will not watch the star wars tv show and you can't make me

it's called antagonistic marketing

it doesn't matter if people watch it. ESG points are more important than an audience

yea you resist humanizing

>take THAT, goyim!

We, the multi-billion dollar corporation with global assets and connections in high government around the world, we....

WE RESIST

Who do they think they're resisting?

Attached: IMG_6283.jpg (1824x1028, 312.87K)

Fuck off shill nobody even gives a shit. Add more bisexual mutts sucking off a bbc for al we care with your faggy franchise. Nobody cares.

because ugly = diversity = blackrock ESG points

>this is the social mesial of a billion dollar IP

Are they retarded? Just welcome her lol

no one had any complaint about Lando or the countless black characters in movies back then.
do you know why, mindless maggot? because they were just regular characters. while now, every black character is there for virtue signalling and propaganda purposes ONLY, and they're all perfect and flawless and they're all better than all white characters, and they're all always rolling their eyes at white characters and scolding them.

uh she don't have to subscribe to your whitey standards of acting! who seys you decide what's good acting!
mhm das rite!

>nobody cares

Except this board cries about it every single time.

yes, they're resisting the growing threat of another occupy, except this time with guillotines

This is white genocide

Attached: 1635540245924.jpg (1125x998, 486.93K)

aren't you worried that we're nowhere near the peak? there are clearly no brakes on this train

>free advertising
you're still operating under the assumption the "advertising" is meant to attract an audience. it isn't. the advertising gets them ESG points and ESG points are all that matters.

clown world gets worse and worse until heads start rolling.

But she plays a villain? Aren't we supposed to make her feel unwelcome? Like fuck off, villain! Republic >>>>>> Empire errydayyyyy

Also
>a girl named Moses
???

>shill
Still not a thing, schizo.

>growing threat of another occupy
is that even gonna happen? pretty sure thanks to the idpol madness and the right wing reactions no one is looking at the super wealthy minority as the problem anymore.
everyone would rather fight the person next to them rather than look up and see the inhuman bastards that use us as cattle.
I don't see any hints that this has changed.