There’s just too many male critics. We need more females reviewing television and film

There’s just too many male critics. We need more females reviewing television and film.

Attached: 65A81222-0BF9-4332-B200-86571B4B4DA1.jpg (640x959, 245.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RoHg-RvcwzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Men are too logical, women must affirm our antiwhite antimale agenda pretending to be entertainment

Sure, go ahead and make the critic consensus even more worthless, why not.

society is collapsing

Just identify as woman, problem solved.

Based

long form fiction services idle hands. a good short story delivers its message and leaves.
critics are simply jewish middlemen to creations they themselves cannot fathom creating, as a means of controlling and extracting value from stories from better people.

I wouldnt mind if the whole film critics thing died down.
They are worthless.

translation: some jews (males) will hand pick a few women to be sassy reviewers and everyone else will walk on eggshells because they dont want their kids to be raped to death by mossad pedophiles
its all so tiresome

We also need more women in blue-collar jobs and exact sciences, like too many men in those fields, yuck

Not even women are interested in reading other women movie opinions

why? its about power distribution among sexes, man have blue collars, women low managment, powerwise these are one and the same

And literary critics are probably mostly women

I have never understood the point of critics. Why do people circlejerk them so much, especially when they can't fucking create? Just look at Roger Ebert and his screenplay for Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.

>Just look at Roger Ebert and his screenplay for Beyond the Valley of the Dolls.
It was good. Have you looked at Godard and Truffaut's screenplays?

because many people dont have the time to pick through the piles of shit to find the good stuff. thats why critic exists. he doesnt have to create things, but has to know what his audience will like. If he reliably supplies quality recomendations, he will become well known and popular

Have you seen Space Cop by Red Letter Media?

Quentin Tarantino basically showed everyone in the USA how to make a female leading actress action movie with Kill Bill, every other movie that attempted afterwards was either meh or bad.
I think females need good action movies to be taken seriously by the guys, and I’m not talking about capeshit.

Attached: kill bill the whole bloody affair.jpg (1531x2296, 309.73K)

desu i liked it

>I think females need good action movies to be taken seriously by the guys
you are either a faggot or manchild. women have been taken seriously for thousands of years

And that’s why they get paid less than men.

they dont

Tarantino also showed he could talk about movies
youtu.be/RoHg-RvcwzE