Who is interested in the sequel to Disney's Stargirl?

Who is interested in the sequel to Disney's Stargirl?

Attached: disneystargirlsequel.jpg (1223x1584, 179.22K)

How can normies deny what's being presented to them and the message behind it

That two people love each other?

It's even got that ugly colour grading filter and that disgusting feel of it being shot on digital too. Everything is so soulless nowadays.

Because they have been programmed to associate certain opinions and phrases with low-status, morally reprehensible and socially unacceptable individuals. Phrases like "Jews control a lot of stuff", "x is anti-white", "there is racemixing propaganda targeting whites in media" etc. trigger a conditioned emotional response that no amount of logic or "red pilling" can overcome.

PRESCRIPTIONS NOW

I prefer DC's Stargirl.

IT
IS
MERELY
A
COINCIDENCE
CHUD
LMAO

Uh why is the boy shorter than the girl?

does she make out with the black? asking for /gif/

Why? This isn't some secret, it's very clearly stated in the code of conduct and equity policies of every major institution. You can read them yourself.

is this real?

I think people are beginning to notice quite much.

So white trans girls and black men are getting together and TERFs are seething?

Wait till we start announcing we're trans. What's your move then?

Disprove what I said shitlib.

I'd ask you to go on a movie date

Whites are not the majority they once were especially in the Disney demographic. It makes sense to brown shit up

Yeah, agreed. The singing girl dun' shit the bed.

Haha nope never heard of it but I've got a hard pass on anything with racemixing.

OHHHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

>we want to promote DIVERSITY
>100% of onscreen couples are one type only: black male white female
>no other pairing exists. no other ethnicity even exists. latinos? asians? who the fuck is that?
>there is no ill will behind this, it's just a cohencidence, it doesn't mean anything.