Mexico granted the order of the Aztec Eagle to italian brigadier general Roberto Ricardi for his role recovering 74...

Mexico granted the order of the Aztec Eagle to italian brigadier general Roberto Ricardi for his role recovering 74 archeological pieces taken illegally from Mexico.
youtu.be/cKYUK1tflXI

Attached: Roberto-Ricardi_Aguila-Azteca.jpg (480x360, 12.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_I3lZbbIF8
youtu.be/Vy7GANsfFh0
youtu.be/GnEof4yMXWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will never be Mexica.
We all share a Tlaxcaltecan ancestry. Mexica chuds gene pool were erased by spaniards. The few that lived were sent to Spain as nobles.
This wewuzz aztec chads n shiet makes no sense.

Seething chud
Very cool

All mexicans aren't just aztecs, they are a mix of Spain and VARIOUS KINDS OF TRIBES mutted at same time, is more like spanish + aztecs + canibals + chichimecas + olmecas + ????

I not understand people not like being descendant of kangz índios, imagine If you are descendants of hunter gathered canibals like me, really primitives? That neither even used clothes?

Attached: images - 2022-03-11T205618.714.jpg (441x374, 35.78K)

No. Aztecs/Mexicas were erased by the Spaniards. all mexicans share a mesoamerican ancestry, but not aztec. every tribe was opressed by them. It's ironic that 500 years later people larp as the opressors

Not banned me, mods, picture just ilustrative

Spain had the concept of ciudad madre, the literal of Tenochtititlan was their wifes, and from mestizos of Ciudad de México that people start to migrate to other places not?

>literal city of
Fix.

how's jungle niggas can walk around naked like that
I've gone camping and the mosquitoes are just unbreakable, eve

Weak indonesian genes

Joke, even me, I am descendant of whites, and I suport the mosquitos of Brazil without use any protection and without t-shirt

A family in Spain who asked to remain anonymous voluntary gave back to Mexico 2500 TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED archeological pieces and thousand more historical pieces to Mexico.
youtu.be/B_I3lZbbIF8
youtu.be/Vy7GANsfFh0
youtu.be/GnEof4yMXWQ

Attached: arqueologica-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 59.05K)

But we have kind of natural stuff like cinnalon spray, ...

Ah, indonesianbro, take this stuff, to protect you of mosquitos:
>take cinnalon
>put in alcohol or any liquid like this
>throw in a spray by your body
The mosquitos hate the bad smell of cinnalon

Attached: Z (20).jpg (183x275, 6.86K)

desu mexican indian history is cringe, mexico is a white european country with industry and anyone who says otherwise is a leftoid cuck

American geography everybody

>Mexica chuds gene pool were erased by spaniards.
Esteban Moctezuma Barragán former secretary of social development, former secretary of education, current ambassador to the United States is literally descendant of Aztec-Mexica Emperor Moctezuma II. He was almost president in 2000, we could have had a president descendant of Moctezuma.

Attached: Esteban_Moctezuma_(2).jpg (542x806, 38.65K)

Correction: México is mixed and yes, they are Chief Jeromies, and look more white because indians have weak genes

Lol, the Center that populated México was the capital of Empire,
>muh diseases
Spain mixed as much the early settlement arrised and them their aztec mestizos resistants to it, just start to increase and migrate to other parts of Mexico and building other cities

Even Brazil that had slavery of indians, the bandeirantes used low works to preserve them, and settled in little farms, and even canibal problematic tribes famous for killing Whites, was just assimilated instead of destroyed and their ocas became cities