Dare i day,KINO

Attached: 141.jpg (720x562, 153.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WilR1fWzmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the last true movie star
I love Cruise but that is some holy boomer cope

why does he never take that stupid hat off

Ben Shapiro belongs in the gas chamber and if the US military wasn't a mercenary force for Israel then he would be calling them antifa soiboys

found the triggered libtard

he loves it because, it implies America fights Iran for isreal.

>this retard actually believes people respect his opinion on movies and art

>Pro-war
>Taiwan flag
>Japan flag
>No Asians
Not falling for your tricks, Moshe. Only Jews hate based China. CIA is shilling this movie

The other thread said they were fighting against Israel. It's not one of those 4D chess movies is it?

Wow...So Trad...

Attached: modernchina.jpg (1024x804, 165.85K)

This faggot should really stop talking about movies as he doesn't have an idea what he's talking about. Oh, just like 95% of all hack film reviewers. Enjoy your talking head soapbox, faggot.

Go die for Israel cuck

Attached: 1641059245577.png (1200x675, 445.9K)

>t. Schlomo
Imagine shilling for Raytheon and Israel

>Ben Shapiro
>Koch Crony
>and Jew

so he claim anyone criticising him is being anti-semitic

Yeah, his opinions on movies are pretty shit. He talks like a teenager.

its so bizarre that Koch supports these people now, in the 60s and 70s he used to support Holocaust Deniers
I guess despite his anti-semitism he sees some sort of common cause with them

LOL. Your women will love Chinese men, mutt. Your days are over

Attached: r4.png (656x595, 594.68K)

the target is a nuclear facility which hasn't been delivered fuel, this implies Iran. Additionally one of the leadership that presents the mission says its to defend Americas allies in the region which implies Isreal.

one of the things that drives his hate is that he failed to become a hollywood screenwriter and all his scripts were rejected

even bigger iran hint is enemy f-14s, iran is the only country left to operate f-14s.

>That Hat

What is his endgame?

>You don't like china
>Therefore, you must be ZOG'S BIGGEST FAN
Why can retards only think in black and white?

>they cant say where the location is, the country, or government
lol are americans really this vapid

why didnt they just throw an ICBM or a bombardment from ultra high altitude supersonic bomber? they literally level the place with tomahawk cruise missiles, just nuke the fucking uranium facility lmao.
BTW since the enemy is some sort of mix between russia, china and north korea, and they all have nukes, why do they need to enrich uraniuma nd it is a big nono?

because nobody cared before he put on the kippa

That explain why this movie is triggering so many bugs and putonbots here

good point, forgot this.
i get it, picking up the hints isnt your strong point.

>liberals want to gas kikes
Get your head checked faggot

you can tell the Any Forumsrot has gotten bad when Any Forums turns against the Jewish people and their faith..

>dude just fire an ICBM
don't pretend to be retarded

>6'1 when all stacked on top of each other

why not? i dont mean a nuclear warhead just blast that facility from afar. Do you mean to tell me the USA doesn't have equipment to do that and they need to send 4 f-18s??

about 40% of that place remains, it should be in another site really, current pol it's a satire

Leftists like jews as long as jews hate whites.

If a jew dares speaking out against them and their agenda they become the most anti-semetic caricatures imaginable.

non-nuclear ICBMs are not used. the firing of an ICBM without warning would instantly alert early warning systems of other nuclear powers like russia and china, a pretty big risk of nuclear war.

>Last True Movie Star
why do I get the feeling that he reads this board

even kike shapiro admits in his review the mission is a strike on Iran.
@1:49
youtube.com/watch?v=-WilR1fWzmY

>luv movie
>luv yang seethe
simple as

Attached: 1456784.jpg (1617x503, 87.32K)

fuck he's like 30+ something and sounds like a 19 year old, how is it possible lmao?

Attached: 1676543233456.jpg (560x491, 68.71K)