People lead lives independently of you

>People lead lives independently of you
>They still do this when you're not around or looking

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

They don’t actually, it’s all made up

Yeah, no shit, dummy. Most people get over solipsism by around 12.

No, they do not, it is merely an illusion. They simply stop existing when I'm not aware of them.

Nice try Dr. Fried.
Are we still on for my 4:00 tomorrow?

Just wait until you find out about object permanence

I once drove to a small town at nighttime and stayed overnight at the hotel. I left at midnight and went for a wander through the town and there were literally no cats or people and all of the houses looked like no one had ever lived in them. This was a town of at least 20,000 btw. Eventually, I made my way to a pizza hut and the people manning it were the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who ran the hotel. I freaked out and left and I never saw more than the same three people the entire time I was there

Not cats I meant cars
So I thought maybe all cities are like this and it's kind of like in Holy Motors where people change costumes and put on makeup and change roles everyday to disguise the fact that there's barely any real people around, and that's why cities seem so rushed, because they had to bring all those actors there all of a sudden

honkey lies

>>They still do this when you're not around or looking
Proof?? Yeah didn't think so

Attached: 1597483879241.gif (500x715, 803.73K)

>You are the only conscious being in the universe, the rest are simply characters your brain has invented

you cannot prove otherwise

... You just couldn't leave it alone, could you?

Attached: FCotFscWUAgQF4r.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

Actually I'm superior to the horrific soulless masses and have special mental and psychic abilities

Attached: 0l9062r3egh21.png (401x712, 54.53K)

According to Aristotle here You just get over it. That's all the proof you need. Feelings.

I highly doubt the jabbers lead productive lives. They're just there to populate the open world with routine schedules, just so the simulation imprisoning us can feel lived-in. I'm willing to bet when I'm not there directly observing them, some get culled out the LoD radius to save bandwith.

Attached: 1653039517456.png (820x899, 405.03K)

Wrong

Attached: 220px-Portrait_of_Max_Stirner.svg.png (220x229, 12.91K)

reddit the realization

based

I had this realization when I was like 10 passing by houses on the way home.

>like girl
>convinced she's into me
>plan to ask her out next time I see her
>that very morning she becomes "Facebook official" with one of my friends
Totally blindsided me. Made me totally doubt my ability to assess other people. Their lives and thoughts are completely inaccessible to me and always will be. Most of what I interpret is pure projection.

This kind of shit just makes me want to go into random people's homes, not to steal or anything like that, just to see and experience what's going on in each building.

>Everyone here is a fucking person just like me.

Attached: 1644123498325.png (360x479, 135.18K)

>There exist solipsists who aren't you

Attached: Monkas.jpg (900x900, 52.1K)

words words words

I've seen no evidence of that so why should I believe it?

>bam bam bam
>door flies off hinges
>man runs in
>ALL OF YOU! TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO AND WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING HERE!

These are just word definitions, you better not read a dictionary you might get a heart attack.

I am literally god

this, none of its real op

nobody reads dictionaries

>Sneed sells feed and seed.
>He does this even though Chuck is gone.

Attached: 1644878343982.png (980x785, 180.8K)

>jouska
Huh, I do this for hours at the end of each day. I thought I was just schizo.

i used to live in a really shitty apartment complex and during my time there i was invited over or visited a few of the tenants partments even though each rooms floor plan was identical each apartment had their own style and characteristic of the person that lived there. that always struck me as odd i wondered what the rest of the apartments the ones ive never been in looked like.

not me, I'm a bot

That's bullshit.

My life is worse and more complex than most people around me. Most normies are just moving automatically while I have novels worth of inner monologues every hour.

i remember realising my parents were people as a little kid. made me realise i should forgive them for some of their shittier traits.