Which one is /ourguy/?

Which one is /ourguy/?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 78.95K)

Both fat ugly cunts who cares. Noone on YouTube is our guy it isn't even a real profession to be proud of.

i dont know who either of those people are

fpbp

>him

Attached: 14E0A3EE-5360-4195-8C5A-7D2F5325B6C8.jpg (554x554, 33.42K)

E-celebs need to be exterminated.

The Quartering doesn't diserve to be compared to Ethan at all. The Quartering is just kind of a fat nerdy cuck. Ethan is actually a shit person who needs to be stomped into a jelly.

/thread

both should be tortured into a slowly dead, you braindead zoomer

this
the only respectable thing to do in life is wageslaving for shekelstein 9 to 5

Both of them are shit people.

Quartering is such a loser it's impossible to root for him, Ethan is fat and creatively bankrupt but at least he isn't pissing into a basement drain because his wife won't let him come upstairs

I hate both of them. Ethan is higher on the totem, and the one I'd like to see crash and burn first, though.

none

Quartering is basically one bad day away from being no better than Chris-chan. I think he'd creep the hell out of me if I met him in person. I can't stand manbabies who can't weigh up the importance of their hobbies with reality.

How many people has The Quartering gotten canceled off the internet for saying mean words and how many times has he advocated for full on censorship of people for criticizing him?

His videos are all the fucking same and he post's multiple times a day... ELON MUSK WRECKS WOKE TWITTER, THE LEFT MELTDOWN!!!!

I don't know, but Ethan has never done those things.

I grew to respect Ethan when he deleted his Jordan Peterson interview. Showed he has actual principles.

>Who even is Leafy
If you don't even know the lore then get out.

how does that show that he has actual principles?

Upon finding out Peterson's thinly hidden extreme right beliefs Ethan took him off his platform even if it hurt his brand. It's called having a modicum of honor.

why are amerisharts like this...???

You're trans.

You are retarded

Both of them need to be killed.

>Noone on YouTube is our guy
Mike and Jay are tho

I don't care much for Quartering, but anyone who pisses off the Far Left is good enough for me.

Jeremy is literally Any Forums, he's based as fuck. Only leftist cucks seethe at him because he makes fun of them so often.

*You're

lol

fpbp

what extreme right beliefs? they're both different stripes of liberal

Ah yes the extreme right wing belief of...wanting women to be allowed in the workforce. Jordan Peterson is like the most harmless "conservative" there is and you people treat him like he's a nazi. What words are you going to use for when you meet an actual nazi now that you've run out of words to describe people?

Free speech somehow became "right wing"