What are some quintessentially British kinos?

What are some quintessentially British kinos?

Attached: 1616736697615.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qmByJx14wE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically Mr. Bean

Why is he filming a load of children going to school?

this, what a freak

Bend it like Beckham

>these are the people calling americans 'mutts'

lmao

Lawrence of Arabia (2022)
It's about an Englishman who walks through London

Attached: p7981218_p_v13_am-2013587159.jpg (2160x2880, 1.4M)

Lol that potato nigger has no right to say anything. Also I would love to live near peaceful indians than niggers

those are nigger vermin, not children

You're still a mutt, Daquan Gonzalez.

He's a nonce

Who arranged to have all these foreigners move to the UK? Who, exactly, facilitated this? This is happening in my country Australia as well. We're the only Australian family in our street. All our neighbours are migrants from places like Afghanistan and Sudan. I have no idea how they got here. But it's obvious that their placement here was for nefarious purposes.

Japan is quintessentially British

Attached: 1650067715431.png (2101x3230, 965.28K)

unironically how the fuck do brits stand shit weather all the time. it's been raining for like a week where I live and I can honestly feel myself getting crazier with each day.

The Ruling Class with Peter O'Tool
He plays the mental Son of a british Lord who accidently hangs himself while trying to get his jollies off while wearing a Tutu
First he thinks he's Christ then gets btfo'd by the Scottish Electric Messiah as his wife is giving birth then he becomes Jack the Ripper.
Fuck. just watch it on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=1qmByJx14wE

Nonce, probably Liverpool fan

Except after living in one for a few years the thought of returning to the other is fucking sudoku inducing

He's a leftie

Your treasonous politicians, go look up your local nationalist party equivalent and help them any way you can

He does what he wants because he's not a scared liitle cuck faggot incel chud like you.

Blair and then it increased massively under the Conservatives

theres a shitload of poos where i live
i go to the gym and i swear youre lucky if theres 1 or 2 normal people, the rest are indians babbling away in thier primitive language

Been happening for decades desu, most of the political spectrum is for it from left to right. Cheap labour, more money.

karma.

Attached: british empire.png (629x336, 175.9K)

>Cheap labour

This has always been a lie. Many immigrants get on welfare and never get off it.

It really hasn't been happening very long and the recent changes are enormous

Attached: Ethnic_demography_of_the_United_Kingdom_from_1991_-_2011.gif (1200x1038, 191.23K)