Will either of their careers survive this?

Will either of their careers survive this?

Attached: 220526-johnny-depp-amber-heard-mjf-0949-c6052b.jpg (2400x1200, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06mOdkrPkFY
youtube.com/watch?v=dP_44Q3jWGU
youtube.com/watch?v=6HsbYynATxw
youtube.com/watch?v=o6yy-zaJRoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Johnny Depp will star in the Morbius sequel.

A literal who vs a demi-god for millions of people, you tell me.

If Depp wins, yes.
If Depp loses, no.
If Amber wins, no.
If Amber loses, no.

They'll be fine. People will forget about this in two weeks. Amber is walled and has zero talent, so no career in the first place.

Johnny's will. He'll need to be very selective about his comeback role though. It needs to be a hit.

who cares?

>Amber Heard is still a part of Aquaman 2.
>Johnny Depp got kicked out of Phantastic Beasts.
Of course the woman's career will survive in current Hollywood.

Not really. He can go back to doing smaller films. If he still wants to.

Johnny is like 60, he doesn't need it

OMG IS THAT LE HECKIN GOOD BOI DEPP? LE HECKIN GOOD BOY DRUGGERINO CAPTAIN JACK SPARRARINO? HE DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 8cb.jpg (530x836, 103.43K)

johnny wouldnt need a career anymore if he wasnt such a fucking moron. amber turd can milk this thing for the next 5 years or so

oh no, he's buying substances with his own money that he then puts into his own body!

She was fucked the minute the divorce papers were filed. Johnny Depp was her career and all the dudes she banged since they got together were just happy to use her and dump her, they sure as fuck aren't going to help her get work or otherwise stick their necks out for her now. If Johnny wins the trial he might just go back to being as successful as he was, or he might have to find work with the Daily Wire guys or just fade into obscurity. Also, is he fucking wearing make up in this picture?! What a faggot...

Dior's Depp perfume increased sales and the add is still running. RDJ wants him in the new Sherlock sequel. Still being booked with his band.

I'd say Depp's chances are good, maybe not Jack Sparrow level (but then again that wasn't meant to last a lifetime) but overall enough to live comfy. I mean AH's campaign was pulled whereas JD's still airing and being successful despite the things she's trying to claim.

Johhny Depp will continue to be in movies, probably smaller budget movies. Amber will be black listed but there will be atempts to put her in films, however you will see articles like "Actors walk off project after Amber Heard is brought on"

If she loses she'll 'write' a book for sure. She'll probably write a book either way. Might be a cooking book.

Depp could pull a RDJ redemption arc if he wanted but based on his age I doubt he gives a shit.

A mega toast. To gamers.

Attached: TMZchad.png (877x855, 356.6K)

Just gonna say: I got an add for 'Savage' on youtube yesterday. That add must be a couple of years old.

MY DOG STEPPED ON A BEEEEEE

Attached: 1653534058957.jpg (443x466, 58.32K)

The suspense is killing me.

*Sauvage

And it is still selling. Amber's L'Oreal was pulled entirely and never saw the light of day.

Poor Amber, she's losing money over this bullshit tria;l.

Attached: pledged.jpg (936x468, 266.48K)

Can't wait for the netflix adaptation.

youtube.com/watch?v=06mOdkrPkFY
youtube.com/watch?v=dP_44Q3jWGU
youtube.com/watch?v=6HsbYynATxw
youtube.com/watch?v=o6yy-zaJRoo

Attached: pledged, not donated.webm (320x568, 934.85K)

Why did she do it?

Attached: 1653946712218.webm (382x508, 2.6M)

Don’t forget. Illegal substances.

how many hours til verdict

What in the fuck was she thinking reacting like that

niggers are legal so you won't ever convince me that the law is infallible