Very likely that she's the youngling in the opening scenes

>very likely that she's the youngling in the opening scenes
>she had access to the jedi records which included videos of anakin becoming vader, obi-wan and bail being friends
>BUT HOW DOES SHE KNOW ANYTHING??

Just admit you're a racist

Attached: 123123.png (1141x596, 843.76K)

Ok, I am. Can we go now?

who are you quoting

I'm not. I actually wouldn't care in any other circumstance and even would be cheering for this character. But because it's Disney and they don't know subtlety if it hit them in the face, I can't get behind this character. I just know that they're going to make her into some sort of super character that can do anything and is everything because of course she will be. And then they will use the publicity to brag about how open and diverse they are, about how there are people of all backgrounds on both sides, etc etc meanwhile they still can't make Elsa fall in love with another girl or let Finn kiss Rey. Neoliberalism at its finest

oldfags aren't welcome here anymore

sorry but im a grown man and dont care about childrens movies

Yes, I am. She's still a bad character.

>Obi Wan talked to bail once
>they must be the bestest of friends
>bails first resort is obi Wan because somehow the public won't know Leia was kidnapped this way
>vaders existence was a secret for 10 fucking years
>palps never wanted to replace slow iron lung man with one of the many ex jedi
>inquisitors being a thing at all when they don't exist in the OT
>cast a negriss who doesn't know how to act as the main inquisitor

This show is retarded and star wars has been retarded, admit it

I can hate Niggers and shitty characters at the same time, But too be fair one can redeem the other, For example, Nick Fury a no Non sense CIA spook play by a One eyes Samual L jackson...Awesome....Getting a literal :Who" Nigger woman being a Valkyrie and be put in because lack of Diversity in film...Faggot Shit. So this Show

>Shows Inquisitors,
>One a pale faggot vampire with a fat face
>One a fucking Vietcong with Yellow face paint and a Rice hat, yelling "Go Home G.I."
> another yellow bitch in the background
>HOLY FUCK A BLACK NIGGER WITH BRAIDS AND SPEAKS EBONICS!!!! NO MAKE UP just slap some shitty plastic on her and make her sound like a ghetto single mother bitch with 4 kids out of wedlock

Attached: BLM represent.jpg (1008x564, 428.12K)

Yes.

'Vietcong Jedi' sounds like a much more interesting concept for a Star Wars show.

>fails to catch Kenobi
>shanks grand inquisitor
>reveals Vader's secret
Why didn't Vader execute her already?

>or let Finn kiss Rey
We know it's you John.

>acting like batnigger for no reason on the roof
>That acting when she was just watching Obi Wan fly away

Kek

>Just admit you're a racist
Sure, but she's still a shitty character for a lot of reasons. Her outfit looks like it could be from Witcher, Wheel of Time or any other show. Her hair isn't Star Wars enough, you can see women with hair like that on the bus or at school. She is out of place beside her vampire/ghoul inquisitor coworkers. Her lightsaber is stupid.

Attached: 1624321188089.jpg (680x397, 41.13K)

>make her sound like a ghetto single mother bitch with 4 kids out of wedlock
So much this.
People shat all over Lucas's dialogue and how unnatural the delivery of it sounded, but I'll gladly take that over some GTA:SA-tier delivery in fucking Star Wars of all franchises.
SW is dead and it was not a natural death, it was murder.

Attached: 1639926240130.jpg (344x342, 18.21K)

She's going to tell Vader that Obi-Wan stabbed Grand Inky, who will spend the rest of the series in a bacta tank. Vader will promote her to Grand Inquisitor (and we all know what happens to the highest ranking official when Vader is present).

Is this outfit meant as a subliminal to make her look like Darth Vader?

Yes, I am racist, and I'm not watching your gay Disney nignog manchild show. Kill yourself.

Yeah. Vader has a small crew of Jedi hunters that report directly to him. When they find a Jedi they can't handle, Vader personally steps in.

Why didn't they put Qui Gon in a bacta tank?

>subliminal
It's pretty overt. Some of them have Vader-esque helmets too.

What?

Maul burned a hole right through his heart. Died of internal bleeding before help could arrive. GI got a stab in the belly. Maybe some poopoo spelled out of his intestines into his bloodstream, but dark side, unnatural abilities, etc...