Are we the baddies?

Are we the baddies?

Attached: 1649744804746.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPLxoVhSOsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5_0OVHcIMh0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He blew up her school for her.

>soldiers in 2022 dont get to pillage and rape as they please
worst timeline

Z

I'm conflicted. I want to root for the Nazis but they are on the side of globohomo.

Zionist Jews vs Bolshevik Jews

There's some footage of Russian soldiers stopping at gas stations to steal toilet paper and snacks.

How many ziggers died? Give me an unbiased (non ukrainian basically) estimate

I would die for her

>tactical retreat from kiew
>tactical retreat from the core of the country
>tactical sinking of flag ship into black sea
>tactical reinforcement of regions they had since 2014
going well for you eh?

didnt ask you larper

Is this television and film?

It was filmed in front of a live studio audience

no, its sfw Any Forums with a little bit of movie discussion

>There's some footage of Russian soldiers stopping at gas stations to steal toilet paper and snacks
Sounds like a scene from a road trip gone wrong comedy like dude where my car. Like American college age stoners accidentally end up being drafted into a Russian tank crew.

Ukrainians stopped publicly counting the dead. Russians are still bodily counting the dead. This usually a bad sign. Not to mention US and EU media right now are ignoring Ukraine the moment.

No, but this will be. Actual kino trailer and subject from the Russian perspective. I really hope they release english subs for this. youtube.com/watch?v=tPLxoVhSOsw

Attached: Max Fadeev Kino.jpg (1280x690, 79.87K)

>Ukrainians stopped publicly counting the dead. Russians are still bodily counting the dead.
whats the russian bodycount atm

Around 2% of their army, not counting the reservists

You mean how AZOV crucified a guy in Donbas? That's the side you want to be on?

Last week it was 3,778 Russian killed and Russian 4,186 injured. Ukraine combining civilians and military dead. So it’s a guessing game.

>from the russian perspective
Why not both?

Russians are scum. They've always been scum. They are behind globohomo. Kill em all.

>Last week it was 3,778 Russian killed and Russian 4,186 injured.
in what, 3 months only around 4k killed? i dont believe that no way

Because the Ukrainian government won't allow them to film how they're losing? I'm being serious, not trolling. Do you actually think they will allow a filmmaker follow a group like Max is doing?

Attached: 20220427_124537.jpg (400x400, 39.42K)

There is way too much propaganda being spewed out by both sides from the beginning. I am tired of looking for the actual truth knowing I will only find it once everything is over.

modern warfare is not very high in combat deaths, there are usually 4-5 wounded for every death, not only that but a lot of this war has been manoeuvre then digging in, only "hardcore" fighting has been in donbass

>Russians are still bodily counting the dead.

Dunno how they're doing that considering Ukraine still has entire trains full of dead ziggers waiting to ship back to Russia

Attached: 1647124254638.jpg (1000x666, 75.56K)

I can probably find an ukraininian soldier doing something wholesome, that doesn't mean he is right about everything

youtube.com/watch?v=5_0OVHcIMh0