Jobs to a woman

>jobs to a woman
The best fighter in westeros you say?
youtu.be/G_mkQW1yEAc

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 129.75K)

>loses against an fully armored opponent after being starved in a POW cell for months
Jaimebros... its over...

Damn, the first 3 seasons were so good, but the last few were so bad I haven't thought about it in years.

And with tied hands no less

>fully armored
I dunno about the GoT fantasy world but in historically knights and fencers and landschneckt and samurai trained to fight unarmored

Afull plate is an insurmountable wall without blunt force weaponry

He didn't manage to land a single hit, so the presence of armor is irrelevant

no its not, there are chinks in it at the joints you can aim for
with the longsword you could switch it and around an grip it by the blade and use the crossguard and pommel as a hammer
plus knights and fencers trained in wrestling and samurai in akaijutsu, they could also grapple them and take them to the ground

Fuck off with this shite. Brienne admitted that she wouldn't have been able to beat Jamie if he hadn't been in that cell for months.

Attached: 1637707370671.png (828x587, 1.09M)

Brienne isn't any woman

She literally is

Man I loved Brienne and Jaimes dynamic in season 2 to 4

wish we got more of it rather than the shit we got

Attached: 20220330_104731.jpg (299x299, 42.15K)

>with the longsword you could switch it and around an grip it by the blade
Not with your hands tied and if you don't have gauntlets you seriously risk losing your fingers even if you hold fast. The advantage (and disadvantage) of sword is the reach and weight distribution. By switching to use it as a hammer you are significantly lowering the reach and all your opponent has to do is swing his sword from safe distance using his advantageous reach. You parry and as the sword slides on the side, you lose your finger(s). It's over.

Since Jamie is a man he would outrun Brienne on short distance. On long distance he would have advantage because she is carrying full plate but his stamina is gimped by being starved and his hands are tied, which would make his locomotion less efficient. Running away wouldn't probably work as even with the disadvantage, she is conditioned to carry the full plate and probably has better cardio than a guy who spent the last year standing the king's door and making kids with his sister.

His best option would be to rush her and use his strength and weight + her full plate weight to subdue her. But her arms are free and a single punch with a plated gauntlet even from a woman and he is out and his teeth are out too.

Brienne has great advantage over him here.

You mean to tell me you didn't love how they did nothing for 4 seasons, fucked and then Jaime went beack to Cersei and died?

you forgot that she had the reach for being a fucking tower of a woman

That's just being mean to manlets when there's plenty of reasons why Jamie is fucked already.

they didn't sharpen down the whole length of the sword, thats how they could halfhand it and murder stroke
some people took this to the extreme by developing the estoc a sword that only had its point sharpened for piercing chinks in armor, the rest of the blade was left blunt allowing it to be gripped and use the pommel and crossguard as a hammer

>they didn't sharpen down the whole length of the sword
Read the entire post before replying. He wouldn't lose his fingers on his sword, he would lose them on her sword.

Planning on a rewatch. Do I stop at season 4 or season 5?

in the book he wounds her

I wanted to rewatch it but I can't stand the idea of having to stop midway because of the ending.
Fucking cocksuckers.

this. and brienne thinks after the fight that if he wasnt chained and weakened by long imprisonment he would have fucked her up. but then again she wants his dick really bad

>nerd emoji

Attached: jaime.png (912x338, 42.26K)

>he reads books
What a NERD. Go back to your library or something NERD.