Leftists won't stop until civilization is completely destroyed

Leftists won't stop until civilization is completely destroyed

Attached: 1653395811316.jpg (717x1024, 153.06K)

fail basic biology?

Yes. What are you gonna do about it, chud?

What’s a terf?

Kill trannys onviously. DUH!

Yeah some people think it's not possible because it's a man and how can a man breastfeed.

That Newman-Goldfarb "protocol" is literally taking drugs where the production of breast milk and lactation is a known side effect.
In the rare instances where a woman is having trouble lactating, they're often prescribed them.
The difference here is that these men HAVE to take the drugs.

yeah, but that's not basic biology.

Is this Film?

Wait I can start lactating just by taking some drugs?

Where do I get them? That sounds cool

you won't stop until this board is completely destroyed

I don’t know what I love more, seeing trans people have rights or seeing chuds cry about it xD

You'll only grow more masculine as you age and will definitely kill yourself

What comes out of a man's nipple is not mother's milk, but a watery substance devoid of antibodies and nutrients that are found in mother's milk, the composition of which changes as the baby grows up

The milk is nutritionally the same regardless of the person having a y chromosome or not, and babies do much better with real milk than formula. You're retarded op

i used to think that but the chuds are snapping more often and killing innocents instead of just themselves now :/

That milk isn't proper breastmilk. Kids gonna die of nalnutrition. Postbirth abortion, brave, bold, beautiful.

Have fun dilating and taking drugs every day you equal.

>baby keeps throwing up from the male nipple discharge
horrors beyond your comprehension

The watery gruel that comes out of a mans nipple is as nutritional as sucking water from a muddy puddle.

is it really the same though? genuinely asking, I'd have thought there would be some differences, has this actually been tested?

I don't know what's funnier: you being an actual tranny surrounding yourself with people you hate, or you pretending to be tranny because you're too scared to share your real opinion xD

yeah given that men actually have more mammary glans than women they are actually the superior milk producers. just another way men are superior

Source: .....

but is it fully nutritionaly the same? would the difference in hormones in men and women effect the end product?
has an actual nutritional comparison been carried out?

yeah men make better milk than women. honestly women should all chop their tits off, men just do it better.

It's the same watery liquid your prostate produces