Why are niggers so EVIL?

Why are niggers so EVIL?

Attached: 1653942913360.webm (640x470, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/grindfacetv_/status/1530286151856050176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk but I hate them so much it's unreal

What third world country is this?

Low IQ

Canada is mostly white, right? I need somewhere new, bros.

Netherlands

u aint finna call no lion evil for eatin some bitch ass gazelle nigga

I love how conservatives talk about they hate blacks and how urban non-blacks are weak and pussies but will do everything to make sure that their rural/suburban shithole has no minorities. Like if you're so tough, why are you afraid of encountering these people?

I need context, what happened before the camera started recording?

so you're saying they're animals

Old chinaman says the n-word.

That that second nigga not have hands?

socio-economic factors

Wild boars are also dangerous animals, I don't want to share my space with them either

People aren't afraid of flies but they still don't want them in their homes. Your argument is really stupid.

I can answer that question. If someone shoots a nigger on sight, do you think they'll get away with it? That's assuming there's no camera and no witnesses and there's no other monkeys that report the dead person missing. It's quite tough because people are everywhere so someone will see you do it and potentially report you to the police.
My point is that the reason nobody wants to see blacks at all is because they're protected by the same laws and so ideally, they'd not be around at all so a conflict couldn't happen. I hope that makes sense.

Attached: derek.jpg (1280x720, 51.54K)

>beating up a gook
For once, a nigger was based

The asian guy tried to rape someone.
twitter.com/grindfacetv_/status/1530286151856050176

I also don't like sitting on my balls, but I don't specifically push them under my legs before planting my ass. Any other retarded comments?

Jonathan pentland got raped by the justice system for doing the right thing.

Why would I want dangerous animals around me?

Attached: 1651149632068.jpg (1200x768, 263.66K)

that was for the chink flu chang

>Jonathan pentland
Is there any proof that the black he was accosting was doing some casing?

Did he actually or is it just joggers making shit up as usual?

And it's a reason to ooga booga da head nigga.

Fuck niggers.

you dont flush the toilet bc youre afraid of shit
you flush the toilet bc turds have no place in your home

Blacks literally can’t be evil. To be evil requires that the entity does something that can be defined as evil, while also fully understanding that the act is evil and choosing to do it anyway.

Niggers are too stupid to be evil, they even fail the mirror test that tests for awareness of self. You wouldn’t say a crocodile is evil for attacking someone. The only animals capable of being pure evil beyond commies and Jews are mosquitos and ticks.

Niggers are just niggers, they’re not evil.

Made up

Yeah just like how cartel boys only fucks with their rival gang right? Those niggers sure are Batman.

he relaxed

Why the fuck is no one helping him? This shit is China-tier webm.

Attached: 1534698009372.webm (566x396, 2.83M)

This is the result of systemic racism caused by white supremacy.

Frog and Scorpion

Democrat prosecutors

Attached: 1636908107564.jpg (484x637, 134.64K)

I'm racist

also sexist. I would only help a fellow white man who takes care of his body and has no visible identifiers of being a faggot leftist. Also gen x max and that's pushing it

Fake violence to attract viewers.