With no bullshit is it good?

Attached: tenet.jpg (607x900, 47.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6tnaKUML2w
youtube.com/watch?v=rurhk1hadp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought it on bluray so I could watch it five times to notice more things. If you like Inception and Memento you'll like Tenet. The soundtrack is awesome too. Trucks in place gives me chills.

No

explain and elaborate

It's good, but its reach exceeds its grasp. It's not always the movie the story feels like it deserves.

Yes. Nolan is one of the best directors of our time, even his 5/10 is a 8/10 in comparison to rest of the shit. It's the best time travel concept movie to date. If the Trailer doesn't get you then you're blind.

I didn't understand a word anyone said.

Maybe if I download it and watch it with subtitles, it will be better.

Nolan has never made a bad movie

How the fuck is that even possible are you underage even my lil brother knows the plot.

listen to Meshuggah - Bleed

the plot was a bit hard to understand because of the time stuff AND most importantly the dialogues sucked

it's cringe

It felt like I was in the kind of an autistic person trying to prove something

I don't know if it's kino but it's definitely at least
cinéma

Attached: Tenet.2020.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

No, it’s not good, it doesn’t make any sense, and there’s no payoff watching it multiple times. Every time you want it, the film seems like a depressing bore of a film.

The only redeeming quality is that Nolan is a racist and we have to support him because of that. Very few directors get away with being blatant racists these days.

Yes it's good. It's a big budget decently written film, with some great action sequences. It's probably not going to impress you or be memorable however.

It makes no sense. If you don’t mind watching a movie with an indiscernible plot, and simply enjoy how films can flow from just character interaction and inferences the viewer has to make based on gaps in narrative that aren’t properly fleshed out then you might like it.

Personally, I thought it was terrible. 4/10

Yeah the dialogue wasnt the best.

Nolan is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=W6tnaKUML2w
youtube.com/watch?v=rurhk1hadp8

Attached: 1645631693455.jpg (569x797, 283.14K)

I think it's funny that people think otherwise because he had a black protagonist in Tenet. If you watch the movie, he's like the last black man on Earth.

Attached: 20210725_200454.jpg (1170x1295, 338.72K)

You think he knows about the memes?

What do you think? He didn't bring back Aidan Gillen for anything after Dark Knight Rises.

terrible film

And, Nolan is so racist he casts a bad black actor in this film, but doesn’t even give him a name, instead only calls him “the protagonist.”
Nolan is so based.