This movie isn’t for kids is it…they’re expecting an adult 18-29 year old audience

This movie isn’t for kids is it…they’re expecting an adult 18-29 year old audience

Attached: 3D2CCC3F-2BF9-4243-9F9C-D1F3EEFC5C6C.jpg (715x916, 481.96K)

Where did the Pixar magic go?

He looks like he's about to turn off his bodycam

Lost in the merger

Not really gonna bring my little sister (Yes I am a responsible brother) to the show just like those other kids shows.

looks like a 40k space marine

Forgive me for not trusting a random user, but source?

They're expecting a manchild 18-29 year old audience.

Holy fuck it is Pixar I thought Disney original shit

I think you’re retard. Kids don’t watch movies and the only interest I’ve seen in this is from grown adults going “omg my childhood! :O”

I did watch Toy Story during my youth also didn't ask.

This is the future Primaris players want

Body should be 20% bigger

Looks fucking retarded.

Bro Toy Story may as well be the most contemporary movie ever. Every child has watched it at least once in their life no matter if they were born 5, 10 or 20 years after the movie was released.

They really gave him the face of the fat millennials they’d expect to garner

I watched movies when I was a child, not sure that there where many kids that didn't. Talking about funny things or quoting funny stuff from movies (like adam sandler movies when they were good) at school was something that everybody did. Also when calling me retarded you should stick an "a" after "you're"

I'm 29 and this can go fuck itself. Where's my Alienfu

Attached: mira_nova_by_edyhelado_ded7jyf-fullview.png (1024x3372, 629.18K)

He really does look like a cop who turns off his bodycam.

Attached: pixar.jpg (1008x123, 24.8K)

In my 30s and I'll be watching it with my kids.

You obviously don't have kids. Movies are the only way to get the little devils out of your business for a couple hours lol