THAS RITE

Cry about it, bigots

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-094802_Facebook.jpg (1080x1201, 501.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/starwars/status/1531519653951836161?s=20&t=aN_4zS_PXLhCp4IoaXihTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

incel seethe

>incel seethe

Attached: 1651002964865.jpg (480x394, 32.73K)

Nogs are a different species?
Bold stance to take on twitter in this climate, Disney.

Fuck 19,999,999 of those races (everyone who isn’t a white human)

She's so strong. Stabbing that white devil

N

imagine a big brand/company has to write a post to remind people racism is bad

embarrassing

When did everything get so fucking political?

Kek how are the rest of you guys enjoying life in the clown world?

They pulled the racist card this quick? Well that invalidates any discussion sadly.
Let's totally overlook the biggest criticism which is she is just a bad actor and that people are mostly mad about kid Leia.

lel the fact that they even had to post this shit shows you that no one likes this monkey bitch

>the only possible reason people think shit character is shit is because shes a nigger
it didnt work before and it wont work now idiots

Did they actually post this?

Attached: 1477379905343.png (520x463, 110.48K)

... Is that a real post?...

just checking those

>blacks are a different species
Yes thank you finally admitting it!

This reminds me of the time my ex said that i hate her because shes muslim. No maam, i hate you because you cheated on me with a guy with a face like a potato

lmao

check your bottom line bud

I’d love to know what type of human wrote that cringe faggot post (after multiple meetings were held to get it perfect)

checked

You hate our crap products because you are racist.
Does anyone dislike Lando in the OT?

20 million sentient species in the galaxy and they keep only adding niggers to Star Wars.

>The Evil Empire, known for its diversity and inclusion

Attached: 1646974850506.jpg (600x600, 70.79K)

Yes.

It's real
twitter.com/starwars/status/1531519653951836161?s=20&t=aN_4zS_PXLhCp4IoaXihTw

Was there even an "outrage" big enough about her color to warrant a post like this? Or are they trying to close down any discussion?

>Nogs are a different species?
Literally nobody said that, you fucking retard.

No one had a problem with this Black lady Inquisitor. Why is that?

Attached: EA_ElizabethGrullon_featured.jpg (1000x750, 129.37K)

they're not reminding anyone of anything, they're deflecting from legitimate criticism by calling it racism

We rasist?

You will never be a real woman

well, when you look at Any Forums having sperg outs when they see someone will melanin on a fantasy show, it's hardly surprising is it?

old star wars had so many weird aliens of different races walking around now tatoiine just looks like some raghead refugee camp

>species
Aaaaaaaaahahahah

Attached: FB_IMG_1652861841346.jpg (1024x434, 42.28K)

>Disney gives the part of an unlikeable character to a black woman
>Disney says if you don't like the character it's racism
>people post about it, bitching and yassing
Wow this is something unheard of and not at all marketing

>he can't read
lmao dumbfuck

>When did everything get so fucking political?

when you claimed that a black dude in star wars was "white genocide"

Based

>current year politics with lightsabers

Attached: x.gif (220x295, 2.38M)

Most of the species in Star Wars are definitely racist.

Occupy Wall Street

20 million sentient species and only one of them actually matters

Attached: 1629818007978.jpg (873x876, 515.4K)

>it's ok to have a black person because they are just like those other wacky aliens
Groomerbros????? What the fuck did they mean by this?

Cope troon. It was implied by his fucking clumsy and stupid the tweet was. Why are mean words about black people being conflated with specicism?

She cute?

Attached: ti2i53ub7qs81.jpg (640x960, 84.03K)

If niggers are like 10% of the population here, then how many are there in a whole galaxy filled with Hutts and Greedos and Yodas and shit? Shouldn't they be like .00000000001% of the whole thing? Also, why is nobody from Tatooine black if they're in the sun all day? This show sucks fuck star wars

excuse me sir my waif is a BIPOC , reevas character and storyline choices are legitimate bad , not because they suck its because its done bad .for one we all know at this point that the reeva character would be female and black not because the actress that could best play the character of reeva was black ,but because the character was created to be black .
the inquisitors or interesting and would of been great to see thier story but this character and actress chosie taints that , Had they chose a better actress and taken a different rout for the character of reeva they could of easily have lay the ground work for a inquisitor spin off mini series ,

Attached: 1625286010077.png (1024x577, 597.93K)

>There are more than 20 million sentient species in the Star Wars galaxy, don't choose to be a racist
>only cast black people for big roles for "diversity"

Attached: 1642129486184.jpg (750x744, 121.2K)

I don’t think anyone cares she’s black (but we all know why they specifically chose a black actor)

Literally everyone is saying she sucks and no one is being racist about it. Hell even here it's been like that.

>20 million
And yet only humans matter

that's gonna be a no from me dog.