Saves music

>saves music
>now she saves TV too
how does she keeps doing it, bros???

Attached: image (1).jpg (2000x1333, 704.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10868947/Stranger-Things-puts-Kate-Bushs-1985-hit-Running-Hill-number-one-iTunes-chart.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>saves music

Shes irrelevant

ok retard

Zoomers will ruin her. I thought we escaped it that time she was trending on tiktok but I guess this is the curtain call.

Attached: b12.jpg (1000x1000, 254.86K)

She is dumb fagrock enjoyer

>fagrock

Attached: Beirut Schawarma.png (800x800, 913.98K)

this scene was dumb as hell.
>zomg my epic run to freedom while music hypes me up playing louder and louder, dramatically increasing tension, omg good triumphing over evil!

woman moment

Normalfags are so pathetic. Max remains the worst character and should have died instead of based power ranger

yeah, i dont like her either
le ebin always mopey tomboyish bitch
how contrived. sad!

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10868947/Stranger-Things-puts-Kate-Bushs-1985-hit-Running-Hill-number-one-iTunes-chart.html

her best song is cloudbusting anyway. it was in palm springs but since noone watched it its fine.

I only discovered her this year and became a big fan. But it wasn’t through any zoomer trends, I just heard Wuthering Heights. Now I’m concerned she’ll be ruined.

this

>zoomers only listen to shitty music!
>no wait dont discover good music!

nothing will be ruined. she keeps a low profile, nothing gets her to come out, only if she happens to feel like it. last time was like 2014 after like 20 years of just releasing an album or two and not promoting/performing at all. she'll be fine.

>zoomer show made song popular again!!!
This happens all the time retard who cares

AND ONLY IF I COULD
ID MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD
AND GET HIM TO SWAP OUR SEXES

so what's the big deal? this sounds like your run of the mill pop rock, only the instrumentals are somewhat original and good. Any Forums is a board for normlnigger retards btw
t.pop appreciator

Attached: 1645286858588.gif (151x166, 48.93K)

yep I'm thinking Kateposting is back on the menu

Attached: 1645809998909.webm (656x480, 2.92M)

The Placebo version is better