Underrated kino?

This was so underrated. Buried because it was an '00s show trying to compete in the '10s

Attached: boardwalkempire_9155[1].jpg (525x339, 47.99K)

Yep

> tututut.gif
yep, kino

I admit that considering its immense quality as a show it may not have been appreciated as much as it should have been but it had its weekly threads on Any Forums. Sure, we had to sandblast the occasional Jimmytard but other than that it was fairly popular here.

Attached: 1414447722790.gif (450x337, 2.68M)

It didn't last like with other even older shows.

Peak kino

Does it fell off on later season? I don't want to watch a trainwreck.

I rewatched it again recently and the ending is retarded every single time. How are we supposed to believe the kid knew and cared so much about nucky killing Jimmy

"I have to go now; my people need me"
>Note: Arnold Rothstein died on the voyage to Mandatory Palestine

Attached: Arnold-Rothstein-boardwalk-empire-17323637-550-827.jpg (550x827, 40.1K)

it had also a kino incest scene

>Does it fell off on later season?
I little bit, but I enjoyed it through the whole thing. It never becomes a trainwreck like a lot of other shows.

We had great Boardwalk threads on Any Forums back in the day
Watching the Harrowing live was one of the best experiences I'd have on this shitty board

Attached: boardwalk tut.webm (832x1080, 1.19M)

In the later seasons it has passed it's peak but it's far from a trainwreck. The quality remains pretty consistent, nothing like GoT where it just completely falls apart.

Woooow dude, you mind using spoiler tags? Geez louise I was considering watching the show. Guess I can't now, so thanks?

This shit is like ten years old.

Isn't there some nigger cuckold scene or some shit?

>zoomer brains blend all media set before 1950 together
kek did you mean TMSON? two different things

Haven't seen either programme, might give this one a watch desu (and root for the G-men)

>(and root for the G-men)
mfw

Attached: Van-Alden-fork.jpg (400x250, 13.56K)

based humorful zoomer

The last season's pacing is rushed because it got cancelled but the first 4 are solid, ignore the Jimmyfags

Attached: jewtuber.jpg (1280x720, 84.36K)

It was decent, I dropped it near the start of season 3 and I just never went back, I might watch it again, bone for tuna.

>bone for tuna
what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

Attached: gyp.png (636x830, 923.9K)

Was it autism?

Attached: e734caea.jpg (500x491, 30.29K)