It's Metal Gear Solid

>this is our chance to control the truth
>the concepts of right and wrong
>Cruise is finally giving us MGS
>>youtube.com/watch?v=2m1drlOZSDw

Attached: mission impossible metal gear solid.png (1799x1051, 1.7M)

based if true

Attached: 1505360088740.jpg (800x600, 161.26K)

the villain looks like a cross between Ocelot with his outfit and Venom with his face in that top left panel

Attached: 651.jpg (800x646, 268.77K)

Huge if true bc Cruise is the only man that could pull it off

Attached: xqc-shock.gif (300x216, 1.76M)

Cruise knows he's only got a few more action roles left in him so he goes and makes an MGS film so we fans don't have to settle for that Oscar Isaacs jordan vogt memefaggot trash.

absolute GIGACHAD

Attached: drclbhgay5k71.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

I wonder if he'll have enough left in him for that space action movie he wants to do in orbit.

The MI sequels are terrible though. So are the MGS sequels

They've already made plans for it afaik, and the mission impossible films are both more or less done filming.

Drink bleach and get out of the thread shitter millennial

>The MI sequels are terrible though. So are the MGS sequels

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11.18K)

Saif Ali Khan should be Solid Snake

Attached: maxresdefault10.jpg (1365x768, 251.72K)

>and the mission impossible films are both more or less done filming.
Are you sure? I know the plan was to film both at once but due to Covid the plan failed.

>Are you sure?
I'm not, I know Top Gun was due to come out in 2020, and the two MIs in the years that followed, so basically everything got pushed back 2 years. I just assumed they'd be wrapping up both MIs sometime this year.

just looked it up I guess they started filming the last part end of March this year, so they've been filming nearly two and a half months at this point, or two months if you assume Cruise would've left for Top Gun premieres and promotion.

Neat, because I'd love to see this in the cinema but if it takes too long for part 2 then I might not.

I doubt they would release it in January but Christmas is 7 months away, doesn't seem impossible.

But the last good MGS was 3 and as far as I am concerned the franchise ended there. We were played like a damn fiddle, especially with V. I still feel it.

Based
cringe

>replying to himself
Kys muttlenial

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of redditor zoomer bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Cruise movies are always kino. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 52.2K)

Cast him

Attached: Big Boss.jpg (1700x1808, 263.48K)