Did this destroy his career?

Did this destroy his career?

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-090344.png (852x713, 482.67K)

the real plagiarism was the fake friends he made along the way

the newt they threw under the bus took the brunt of it

If by “this” you mean “not making anymore munky cheez videos” then yeah

>Crystal and Johanna are out
>Thicc blonde is in
Based Tony

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-200652.png (1080x1289, 1.67M)

The negative reaction to his 2016 Ghostbusters video made him more reclusive, bland and skittish. It's weird because most of his fans had his back and agreed with his reasons for not reviewing the movie. I can't imagine that his pinko wife has fostered a good home environment.

Most people think it all went wrong for Rolfe after he realized that the AVGN movie was gonna be a flop. You can tell that he was shellshocked in the 2012 AVGN episodes (after movie production was mostly finished). I think he mostly got over it by the time the movie actually released, as evidenced by his work with Board James. Those later Board James episodes felt legitimately inspired.

James was never much of an opinionated guy, but he never felt scared of his own shadow. Now he definitely seems like he is. People like James are ill equipped to navigate the current zeitgeist. Too many men are.

Attached: caucasiansausagefest.png (1144x573, 428.82K)

The Ghostbusters controversy probably affected him more than the movie did. I don't think it's any one singular factor, though. I see people like James all the time. Men who existed their whole lives in a bubble because the culture afforded them that privilege. Then they get pushed around by their wives. I see so many gormless dudes in their yards playing with their kids next to the IN THIS HOUSE WE BELIEVE signs that their wives undoubtedly erected.

Anyone have Johannas fansley pics ?

Jesus did he put that on with a trowel

Yes Screenwave ruined his youtube career and enabled James to continue to release shitty content because he doesn't want to get a "real" job

They went so fucking soft on Newt.

Damn.... wasn't aware

Attached: sexyjohannahcleavage.md.png (500x667, 428.22K)

What a happy looking woman

People blaming Screenwave for the decisions James makes is always funny to me. He's literally the client who can ask for whatever he wants. Rental Reviews not getting retooled is on him, that Podcast being such a disaster is on him.

Attached: tumblr_mjh9wxNZ8H1riljbgo1_1280.jpg (1000x747, 286.09K)

Mike won so hard.

Attached: 201909070439335d73348550d6a.jpg (500x633, 101.83K)

>be mike
>play videogames all day
>make money from doing so
>allowed to stay up past 5:40
>has sex on the daily

Attached: avgn james mike art.jpg (405x325, 57.46K)

>You can tell that he was shellshocked in the 2012 AVGN episodes (after movie production was mostly finished).
Abso-fucking-lutley the shift from Bible Games II (December 7, 2011) to Schwarzenegger Games (July 24, 2012) is when Nerd stopped being the Nerd and became NuNerd.

Attached: AVGN Movie -- IndieGoGo Donations - Thank You.jpg (1280x720, 71.41K)

I'm glad that people have finally realized that Mike was the glue holding Cinemassacre together. James is a complete potato without him.

Mike was there for years after screenwave acquisition and he's the one that brought them over, he was even reviewing toys for them on one of their channel

I know. James is the problem. He made good stuff during the Screenwave era. His entire output after Mike left has been an uninterrupted torrent of fucking shit. Screenwave doesn't have the talent to compensate for Mike's absence in Jamesy's work.

I have no idea who this literal-who is...
but, I did stumble across him yesterday, while looking for Joe Bob Briggs legitimate interviews that would be interesting.

This hack trashed two possibly outstanding Joe Bob interviews by being the most stale and boring out of touch motherfucker since Ethan Klein or RLM.

If he has an IQ above 80, I would be extremely surprised. Joe Bob actually had to carry his own damned interviews with that moron.