So Snyder should've directed The Flash

So Snyder should've directed The Flash

Attached: zack-snyders-justice-league-flash-poster.jpg (900x1333, 266.21K)

ezra should direct his bussy onto a tiki torch and let it skewer him through and through

10/10 good read

Even if Snyder isn't directing it, Ezra is a huge Snyder fanperson so it really wouldn't be much different than if Snyder was doing it. Because Zack's influence on Flash as a character is gonna be there since Ezra was involved in most of that stuff too.

Attached: 1651621029547.jpg (1440x1960, 716.72K)

Do only Street shitters think that black and white is some high art when it's the most basic rookie technique.

Attached: the redditors are coming.jpg (600x350, 31.25K)

Zack Snyder should’ve directed all the DC movies he would’ve made the Flash a badass crime fighter

why is this directed at me, I don’t hate Snyder or Flash at all I just think Ezra would make a sexy faggot kebab

#ZACKSNYDERISTHEBLUEPRINT

Attached: restorethesnyderverse.jpg (1061x1061, 98.48K)

Hey Oliver!

Agreed

Nah if that was Ollie he'd be bitching about Ezra's jawline not their bussy

Attached: oliver jelly.jpg (826x1414, 315.08K)

>Let's give a literal retard another peoject to fuck up
Great idea

Fucking based.

I remember when they were talking about the running treadmill and rig and stuff they built Zack was one of the first people to test it before they strapped Ezra into it

Attached: Flash running rig.webm (1200x900, 2.95M)

NEVER FORGET

Attached: 1650838349238.png (824x1688, 188.89K)

Oh fuck up. Snyder is just an easy target for filmschool fucknuts to hate on. You've got reason for his style over substance to a point but for comic book films he's the perfect guy. He's not got a perfect hit rate but he's better than anyone else on the comic book directing circuit.

Snyder shouldn't have directed anything at all.

When is the footage dropping I want to see this faggtard get beat up.

snyder made the flash an ice skater, dude is fucking retarded

>getting beat up in margarita village

the entire thing was a marketing campaign for the movie.
Miller is playing both Flash and Reverse-Flash. So they had them commit a bunch of petty crimes on the island like it was Reverse-Ezra doing them. Notice how after or during every arrest, the movie would get brought up? When they were doing the pat down, you literally heard Ezra say " by the way, don't forget to see The Flash, only in theaters June 2023". There's also messages between the island locals and The Flash dotted everywhere.

Attached: 1653887144894.jpg (1536x2048, 654.24K)