Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

Attached: pfte7wdMobMF4CVHuOxyu6oqeeA.jpg (1280x1920, 468.37K)

THEM DAMN SS
I JUST HATE EM
WAR CRIMES FOR THEM

I've seen it but don't remember much of it. Which means that it wasn't bad enough to hate or good enough to like.

Probably the best WW2 movie of the past 20 years.

Very average not bad though

Yeah it was awk.

Entertaining enough in the moment but not memorable at all

With the exception of that this had better historical accuracy than most allied war movies.

Could've been good with the right cast
instead we got shia leboof playing the same character he does in every movie but transformers
Michael pena being obnoxiously mexican
And ayy rig

>Probably the best WW2 movie of the past 20 years.
There's plenty of better ones from the last 10 years.
The Unknown Soldier (Finnish, one the best war films ever made)
The Final Stand/Last Frontier (Russian)
April 9th (Danish)
Convoy 48 (Russian)
Midway (American)
1942: Unknown Battle (Russian)

How so

They portrayed the horrors of war but still made it all too clear who the good guys and bad guys were.

I turned Hitler's SS off after seeing Hitler briefly but then never hearing any of him over radio or through surrogates. I imagined they could bark and that the movie probably wasn't capturing it. Might be the case in general. They're better at recreating the level of violence(maybe even exaggerating), but when it comes to communications whether it is mass media or with their superiors? not so sure. maybe it is horrible.

Attached: Screenshot (8).png (1395x872, 709.26K)

i'm always surprised Any Forums gets so worked up about it when it's essentially a vietnam movie set in WWII and daring to depict american soldiers from that era as war criminals usually gives the Hollywoodkikes a stroke. besides, scenes ike the tank battle or last stand would've been called kino if it was a John Wayne movie from the 60s

Attached: Fury - burning suicide.webm (1280x534, 2.72M)

maybe we need to see those dicks in the showers

Attached: Screenshot (10).png (1355x875, 683.72K)

>Yeah it was ACK
what did he mean by this?

i was filtered by the scene where they hang out with german women and have sex and make eggs

Who told you that? It's a solid movie

It's a shame the final battle is so badly done because the other combat scenes are immersive and exciting at the very least.
Solid 6.5/10 movie, first two thirds are decent.

It's okay. The dinner scene is kino tho.

Rape and coercing out sex was common on all sides. Movies usually don't depict this being done by the allies, instead the women they're shown with are always willing and not at all scared shitless or disturbed by having to fuck an unwashed soldier for 3 boiled eggs. Maybe a virtuous allied troop shows up and cockblocks another and that's that for most movies. Fury turned that around. It also ties in with what's his name losing his innoccence in every way.

Can't believe the Germans couldn't destroy a stationary tank. What a bunch of noobs ha ha.

If you press C as a tanker and then right click, you'll be in 3rd person with the turret locked so you can turn the camera 180 degrees without the enemy noticing. It was realistic, what else is there to say.