Why does Hollywood copy Bollywood so much?

Attached: Kangana.jpg (720x803, 90.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7g_9eNnYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bolly=soul
Holly=Morbed

>thor main character
>zeus in the next one
>guys this was insipired by the vedas

>capeshit is a pagan cult

It's all starting to make sense

do they?

But is there any character that can beat Karna? And I’m not just talking about charioteer lance wielding son of the Sun God Karna. I’m not just talking about Karna capable of using all 15 Shastra’s, including Daarma Paasha, Naga Paasha, and Kaala Paasha. Hell, I’m not even talking about Karna after inheriting Vijiya’s Bow (Guaranteeing victory for the holder no matter what circumstance) from Lord Parashurama after training for years to become the greatest warrior and obtaining Brahmanda Astra (Which alone has the power to destroy our entire solar system). I’m talking about Suryalok abiding Karna barring all curses capable of using all Upasamhaara Astras including but not limited to Satyavanta, Satyakeerti, Dhristha, Rabhasa, Pratihaaratara, Paraanmuka, Avaanmukha, Dashaaksha, Shatavaktra, Dashasheersha, Shatodara, Padmanaabha, Mahaanaabha, Jyotisha, Vinidra, Daitya, Pramadhana, Suchibaahu, Mahaabaahu, Saarchirmaali, Vrittiman, Ruchira, Pitrya, Ssaumansa, and also thus Vidhoota, Makara, Karaveerakara, Dhana, Dhaanya, Kaamaroopa, Kaamaruchira, Moha, Aavarana, and thus Jrimbhaka, Sarvanaabha, Varana, wielding the Vasavi Shakti (Capable of killing even Gods with one stab), firing off every single Astra (Even Naga-Astra which delivers deadly poison upon impact), and receiving blessings from Bhumi, Agni, Varuna, Vayu, Surya, and Indra. I’m talking about Messiah Karna that has Mohini Astra as well which is capable of negating all magic and Maheshwarasta which can destroy celestial beings; wielding multipurpose astras, which naturally includes Andhatamisr, Mahatarany, Chakshushmat, Shaktinash, Vishvavasumah, Antak, Mriitunjay, Sarvasmritinashan and Sarvasmitidharan, Bhay, Ahbayankaraaindr, Maharog, Namatraym, Ayurnash, Kalasamkarchan, Mahasur, Muladurg, Muk, Mahavagvidiny, Vedataskar, Hiranyaksh, Mahavarah, Hiranyakaship, Urganrisimh, Balindr,, Vasudev, Sankarshan, Pradyumn, Kalyastra and Kalkyastra, Mahamoh and Shambhav Astras.

Attached: 1648945643749.jpg (812x1280, 1.23M)

SIRS
I
R
S

Except the Mahabharata >>>>> MCU because it had official power levels thousands of years ago

Attached: 1615017769747.jpg (1300x964, 423.01K)

holy needful, sirs

snyder adaptation WHEN

I'm Indian and why have there been so many Bollywood threads on/tv/ lately?

It cured my obsession with White girls. I have been fapping to Bollywood actress photoshoots for a week now. I need to go back to the old country :(

Attached: 1650747948584.jpg (2560x3840, 3.49M)

>that's not sand
sers...

Do not redeem the vedas do not redeem!

Oh it's coming

Attached: 1615009204706.jpg (1080x1131, 191.86K)

Zeus and Thor come from the Indian gods Indra and Dyuas Pita

Good morning sir

I love how some pajeets probably want to be taken seriously but then "Sirs" posting comes in and just destroys them. They have no foothold on it. What a fucking joke hahahahah

I kneel sir…

It's white mythology anyway. proto-pajeets got buckbroken by ancient aryans and now larp as them.

Pajeet here, I love sirposting because they always bump my Bollywood threads

Attached: cnegdays91x51.jpg (640x754, 92.68K)

All shitposting and memes aside, it is a pretty interesting story.

I fapped yesterday to dancing Indian women. It's really primitive and tribal, but also sexy in a weird way. Wish you pajeet faggots had better cameras.

"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color" - [Rig Veda 3]

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 ]

"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18]

"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes garment." - [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]

"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away." - [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]

"The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - [ Rig Veda . II.20.7, II.12.4 ]

"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."- [Rig Veda, Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5]

"Indra in battles helps his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away." - [Rig Veda , Book 1]

"Black skin is impious" (Dasam varnam adharam) - [Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 12.4]

"the vile Dasyan (native) colour." - [Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 20.7]

“the black skin, the hated of Indra" - [Rigveda, Book 9, Soma Pavamana .IX.73.5 ]

"Thou, Indra, art the destroyer of all the cities, the slayer of the Dasyus, the prosperer of man, the lord of the sky." - [Rigveda, Book 8]

Dark Schneider mid diff.

>ancient aryans
that's a myth

Bollywood has better cameras. Wtf were you fapping to

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HT7g_9eNnYk

Attached: ClumsyBelatedFrog-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 830.91K)