Why would someone make this up?

Why would someone make this up?

Attached: ayyy.jpg (1087x817, 242.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=So_Np8EQ_XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same reason anyone would make anything up; to establish, strengthen, and protect the nation of Israel.

HEY

YOU

WHAT DO YOU SEE

SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

SOMETHING FREE

What is this?

How would a lumberjack in Arizona saying he got abducted by aliens strengthen Israel? Take your fucking meds user.

i saw this shit on HBO when I was like 12 years old, just the abduction scene from the movie and it's still one of the scariest things i've ever seen

>Why would someone make this up?

Attached: 1523871371407.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

That's not what he said happened to him. He said they pretty much took him for a stroll around there ship as it flew about and that was all. But that wouldn't have made for compelling viewing I guess, so they made the aliens rape him instead.

Fire in the Sky I think? Alien abduction film from 93.

To account for the time when you were doing some stupid shit

This

Attached: nice try.jpg (300x293, 13.41K)

Increases US funding for military technological advancements to fight "the aliens", except it's actually just given to Israel.

because now whenever someone points out a real conspiracy you can point at the lumberjack and say they're all crazy.
this helps protect the nation of Israel as their main and most effective weapon is deception in order to acquire power.

His account of what happened on the craft is actually the most boring part. They hired a screenwriter to just make up crazy shit for the movie.

I don't know, he didn't. That movie is very, VERY, loosely based on his story.

>Boring dogshit movie containing the scariest fucking invasion sequence you'll ever see in your life
Weird flex

>To account for the time when you were doing some stupid shit
How do you account for someone getting killed on a worksite by an unexplain light, the body vanishing and the guy being found somehow alive 3 days later

>every piece of horrific science equipment the aliens use is analogous to the tools and techniques used by police to detain and process the mentally insane and/or violently intoxicated arrests
>it even accurately depicts the spit bags they put on prisoner's heads
definitely proof of aliens.

whats happening to him?

becasue theyre a lying scak of shit and want to get out of the logging contract they were falling behind on
as well as
fame
money
feeling superior
getting morbed etc

youtube.com/watch?v=So_Np8EQ_XQ

This is what really happened. They changed shit for the movie.

He's being probed