Six Feet Under

I like this. I'm only about 4 or 5 episodes in. Turn of the century HBO was so good.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 11.07.57 PM.png (348x290, 114.3K)

>when the guy get's locked into the airplane bathroom with a corps's dick up his ass
This show was pretty hilarious. Lost track of it after the first couple of episodes.

I watched this about a decade ago, the best TV show about grief.

I watched the show a while ago but I'm pretty sure this didn't happen.

yeah, it's a good show, some very dark/funny shit throughout

its fucking depressing
but good

I don't think I could watch it again because so many characters were such terrible people. Brenda, Brenda's mom, Brenda's brother, Lisa. Dexter's black husband was the only good guy and they killed him off first.

the last seasons events and endings will fuck your shit up OP, its good but I cant watch this shit again

>Dexter's black husband was the only good guy and they killed him off first.
He dies in the ending montage of the last episode, it's not like he gets killed off early.

No? It was an old guy fucking his boyfriend on an airplane toilet. The old guy got a heartattack and the boyfriend got jammed between the wall and the dead old guy. So he had to yell for help and they had to get him out. Could've sworn it was this show.

literally season 4, last episode or penultimate I forget???

>Dexter's black husband was the only good guy
the dude became a major prick in later seasons, I don't know what you're talking about

everyone in the show was a fucking asshole
maybe the short Mexican guy they worked with was the least shitty of them all

Oh, I don't remember but I could see that happening. I thought you meant some guy had cut off a corpse's dick and shoved it up his ass, which sounded more like something you'd see on Nip/Tuck.

It's in the montage of the last episode of season 5, the final episode of the show.

Most based guy

Attached: Nikolai.jpg (500x375, 40.6K)

what is this show about?

A family run funeral home

So literally nothing happen

Season 1 and 2 are great. 3 is iffy. 4 is ok, and 5 sucks except for DAT FINALE

I wanted to fuck the redhead daughter so bad

Attached: donald_duck_ride.jpg (231x332, 16.43K)

You have to consider it was made during the peak of hbo shows, where all the shows they were making were first class. Even if it doesn't sound interesting to you it's still better than anything hbo has made the past 10 years other than TD S1 and Chernobyl.

the show is worth a watch, simple fucking as

First episode is wild.