NO ONE’S EVER REALLY GONE

>NO ONE’S EVER REALLY GONE
>DEATH HAS BEEN MADE MEANINGLESS IN STAR WARS

Attached: C4C9B8E6-8094-4355-8655-D3C98F650937.jpg (1200x1007, 126.45K)

One eternal round.

I love how he's sitting down on a log

Only if you know how to forceghost. Most Jedi are just gone.

Why did we never get force ghost Mace Windu or Qui Gon Jinn? The answer is George Lucas is a hack.

It’s pretty fucking OP if you think about it.
They need to establish some “non interference” rule otherwise there is no reason the “good guys” shouldn’t be able to make prefect plays all day long versus the le evil first order with ghosts feeding them intel

Attached: CC2DADB4-2897-45CA-BFAD-580A6F590F30.jpg (847x599, 47.38K)

Only way they Guinness to appear in this trash film series again.

But not as meaningless as in Dragon Ball
Maybe you need a connection with them to see them. Luke never met them.

They make it very clear in the PT that it’s “new training” that literally only jin, yoda, and obi know, which makes it kind of dumb that anakin learns it

Attached: 79822D69-342B-404A-9B39-3D1C94C5AB2A.gif (380x336, 1.25M)

where would you sit in a dank dirty swamp?

Mace windu might not be dead

the only ones capable of even turning into force ghosts were
>obiwan
>yoda
>anakin
>Quigon in areas extremely strong with the force otherwise he can only really talk to people
that and they even had a rule before where only those who practice the lightside and got training could even do it before they pulled the no one is ever really gone and jedi avatar autism

rotj isnt that good. the special edition is barely watchable
if he can sit on a log couldnt he just hold a lightsaber too

Attached: Yowza_Jedi_Rocks (1).png (910x546, 858.91K)

We don't talk about the special edition

i don’t get why people have a problem with this. It’s not like the log is sitting on him. Like yeah the spirit sits down to put Luke at ease before he jumps into his starship

It's sad that most of Star Wars is filled with these crappy effects.

first movie has a couple of parts that make me roll my eyes, empire is mostly untouched(adding ian as the emperor was fine) but rotj is just a shitshow, doesnt help that it was weakest of the three in the first place

>he doesn’t get off the couch and start dancing when the flea-man’s solo hits

i always yell WESA FREE with jar jar during the end. as in i am free of caring about this shitty franchise

that’s funny. My kids always yell WESA GOIN HOMEEEE whenever I take them back over to my wife’s boyfriend’s house after their weekly prequel marathon

lmao