But what the fuck were the goats for

But what the fuck were the goats for

Attached: CF17F4F4-9B6C-4FEB-8804-3EE4AB47D352.jpg (1175x1763, 274.34K)

what the fuck were the polar bears for?

Didn't they say the goats were for the eggs they ate? They had an egg party after they met their quota.

Nice meme but there were no polar bears.

Attached: 20211101_223135.jpg (750x421, 54.82K)

Demonic imagery, but Canon wise I have no idea

Wait a minute.... Do goats even lay eggs. Why do I remember them saying that.

I took a screenshot because I know my memory is good but I guess Helly was joking.

Attached: Severance.S01E08.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_24.21.122.jpg (1918x802, 490.49K)

Of course goats don't lay fucking eggs
It was more empty le quirky weirdness

is this good

It's one of two shows I watched this year and I liked it more than Raised by Wolves so you decide if it's good. I suggest you watch episode 1 and you'll see that it's good. Very mysterious show and I love mystery.

Nope

meaningless. bizarreness for the sake of bizarrness. the writers have no clue what they're doing. LOST 2.0

The entire concept is a flawed premise that straight up wouldn't work on any conceivable level whatsoever, even by vague sci-fi standards, so it really depends on how strong your suspension of disbelief is.

How is the premise flawed?

Its not bad

Are series lost?

What are you asking, dood. Are you asking if it's like Lost? Sorta, because instead of people trapped on an island, they're trapped in an office building.
I only watched it because I was at peak boredom and it turned out to be a good show.

Attached: note.webm (1918x802, 2.94M)

You'd end up with a bunch of retards missing most of their skills and functions that they'd actually need to be able to do their jobs because you're severing the portion of their memory that would hold 90% of them

To make you ask questions to force-form an emotional bond due to child-like confusion via cheap 3000 year old market manipulation techniques used by the Romans to invade other places.

How is it possible you are on /tv and these morons in here claim to comprehend tv writing better than tv writers, but you couldn't even figure that one out?

Attached: 1644922517191.jpg (473x323, 45.31K)

The procedure clearly only severs the persons personal memories, not their skills they learnt up to that point. They even retain knowledge and skills from before the severance procedure. All of this is shown in the first episode itself, pay attention

It's fine but there's basically no resolution to anything at the end of the season. Wait for the next one.

Imagine a maze drawn on a jigsaw puzzle. Take out any chunk of that puzzle and you simply cannot make the connection from one end to the other. The amount of skills and functions that would be tied to their personal memories would be astoundingly high. It's a flawed concept, magically explaining it without any actual reasoning or logic shown is just M. Night Shyamalan level bullshit.

The writers don’t know either

you're probably right about that but the concept is still interesting. I think the biggest problem would be keeping the innies from going insane since they're in a perpetual state of work with no escape except for being retired.

Nah, they are forced to do nibdnumbing simple tasks. That user is right but thats part of the mystery. Is their control over these workers more important than having a competent workforce?

The writers of this show don't fucking know. They just pull random shit out of their ass and hope it stick.

You do realize the there are millions of Amnesiac people that maintain their skills and functions?

The severance procedure is nothing but causing repeated amnesia in a controlled way

Thinking about this show will always be the biggest problem because you'll just find more and more reasons the concept simply wouldn't work.

My pet hypothesis is that the goats are actually human babies, and that the severed can only perceive them as goats.

They dont (in this show) and that is part of the mystery. There is no clear motive of the corporation yet. Except having control. Their bosses arent wiped of their memory so they can do more complex tasks without needing simple handbooks.