Ok kid, pitch me your movie idea in 2 sentences or get the fuck out of my office

Ok kid, pitch me your movie idea in 2 sentences or get the fuck out of my office

Attached: 7BF5EF23-0394-4922-8C82-34216CE5509A.jpg (1000x1000, 108.83K)

Breaking bad but instead of meth it's alcohol in the 19th century

Jesus The Movie but told from the POV of Judas Iscariot

Attack of the 50ft woman but it an anime girl

Fast and the Furious go to the Cern and end up stranded in midieval times.

mang0 gets knocked into losers in pools. he then makes an insane run winning the whole tournament

Attached: pound3.jpg (700x573, 41.63K)

Buddy cop movie but they are power rangers

The Lighthouse Part 2, with a twist: if you don’t reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Sex sex sex sex? Sex sex sex sex sex sex

Heavy Metal 2

Attached: url(36).jpg (480x600, 52.57K)

No More Niggers 2

You mean Jesus Christ Superstar?

Police Academy but it's Space Troopers prequel

A Bringing Up Baby style screwball comedy about a suburban white teen falling in love with a hot Libyan refugee girl in the neighborhood. Their sexual misadventures escalate throughout the movie and the boy has an increasingly hard time preventing the girl's conservative family members from honor-killing both of them.

The CEO of Based (me) has sex with Elizabeth Debicki for the slated 2:56:05 runtime.

Money plane

Attached: 1653976800923.jpg (734x418, 42.55K)

A biopic of the life of Andrew Jackson. Daniel Day Lewis as Andrew Jackson.

interesting idea, user. I always wanted to act in a movie.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (473x569, 23.37K)

harem movie with white chad lead and the harem consisting of attractive slim teenage girls

Sounds like American Peaky Blinders, trash.
Kino. I imagine it more like a House of Cards rather than a John Adams.

It has to be played straight. Not a hit piece, not a propaganda piece, but a straight up representation of the 7th president's life. Good, bad, and everything in between.

Campus Housing- Two RA's of a college dorm in the early to mid 2000s infiltrate a campus drug ring that they were supposed to take down, but the money/power speaks louder than anything else. They get in over their heads and get tied up in major drug trafficking.